ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wrong day to wear my roshe..Went out to eat at world curry here in sd and thinking that it wasn't going to rain and then boom,it started raining.shoes soakin ;/

but anyways.heres what I ate tonight..chicken tikka masala curry with brown rice
I hate it when my turban falls in my curry.

they are still up. size 13. almost a FSR of black/salls still available

http://zappos.com/nike-roshe-run-iguana-sail-black

Yeah I'm aware. But when they were 50, I tried buying them but they didn't have stock. I literally need 20 more dollars to buy them now, so I was disappointed when I couldn't get them at discount price. Its whatevs. Times are tough when you are a sophomore in highschool and you always spend money..... Need to start saving. Hahaha, or should I just save for the new cw's?

Really tempted to swoop another pair of Black Sails while I still can on Zappos. I have one pair but I have a feeling I'm gonna wear them a lot. Might as well pick up the Iguanas as well if I do buy a second pair of Black Sails. Tempting, but ehh

Ruined the fact that I'm the only one in skool wit dem
tongue.gif
oh wells
the irony...

Ruined the fact that I'm the only one in skool wit dem
tongue.gif
oh wells
lol probably because you thought that since you were the only one with em in your school that you could flip em to others. Bet you were one of the few who called *****ing about retail price too.

lol probably because you thought that since you were the only one with em in your school that you could flip em to others. Bet you were one of the few who called *****ing about retail price too.
I don't really understand how u think I'm here just to make a buck...you make all these assumptions and accusations like I'm some sort of criminal or something. No matter what I say you're still gunna think I'm just some reseller kid out there feeding off this forum. No point on even arguing...

I don't really understand how u think I'm here just to make a buck...you make all these assumptions and accusations like I'm some sort of criminal or something. No matter what I say you're still gunna think I'm just some reseller kid out there feeding off this forum. No point on even arguing...
not just that, but I've heard stories from people, my brother and his friends whom I trust who seem to know you from Foothill and Castro Valley son. You're one of those kids who mean mugs other kids because they don't have "heat" on their feet and you rag on them. Like when you had your original post in Bay Area Sneakerheads before you applied to TR tryna sell your collection as a set. You replied to my post when I told you they would be a easy pick up so the price you were asking was outrageous. You stated "if theyre so easy go and cop them yourself" I replied I was a member of TR, the *** kissing bagan for some calypsos. They're roshes, nothing exclusive or rare like Jordans and SB's that you be camping out for. get the **** out with that. If TR could give -1's. Best believe I woulda given you your first.

Last edited:
Local champs has the sport reds and black sails. Definetly unexpected, these are going to be almost as widely available as free runs at this rate -.-
not sure why that would be a bad thing at all. a shoe as great as the roshe run should be available for everyone who wants to enjoy the comfort and style of them at a very affordable price

not sure why that would be a bad thing at all. a shoe as great as the roshe run should be available for everyone who wants to enjoy the comfort and style of them at a very affordable price
What I've been saying all along. The more the merrier in the Roshe obsession.

As for whatever is going on in this thread, keep any beef in a PM. We don't need that in here.

Woah, they proly don't know me well enough then lol. I don't think I've ever flamed anyone for their kicks, not like I have Anything special here. There's plenty of kids in CV who've got more "heat" than me and I respect that. It's not what you hear, it's what you know. Get to know me first before judging. Why are u even wasting ur time trying to dig up some "trash" about me anyways, I don't have anything against you or anyone else in this forum.

What I've been saying all along. The more the merrier in the Roshe obsession.

As for whatever is going on in this thread, keep any beef in a PM. We don't need that in here.
I don't even wanna argue back I'm not the one to bring this stuff up
And what I was trying to say was that I wouldn't be scrambling to get a set to stock if I knew they were going to be this widely available. I definetly thot that Zappos, wud be the end of it. They'll probably be starting to pop-up at footlockers now too

Back
Top Bottom