ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^^
why do you need 6 pairs of black sails?
smh. the thirst is real. i hope everyone who actually got the sale price WEAR their roshes. Funny to see how I counted maybe 10-15 "just joined today" in the past 5 pages when info was dropped asking questions on how to get zappos to honor the price. Lurkers for sure. I bet a majority of these sneakers that people doubled and tripled up on so they claim will hit ebay or their coveted fb sneakergroups. hypebeasts we see ya

smh. the thirst is real. i hope everyone who actually got the sale price WEAR their roshes. Funny to see how I counted maybe 10-15 "just joined today" in the past 5 pages when info was dropped asking questions on how to get zappos to honor the price. Lurkers for sure. I bet a majority of these sneakers that people doubled and tripled up on so they claim will hit ebay or their coveted fb sneakergroups. hypebeasts we see ya

lol i was about to say the same bro. this isnt the resellers no more. hypebeast we know about you.

it's funny how some people would actually call zappos 6 times after getting denied over and over again and later get upset cause they didn't get what they wanted lol.I wonder If some of these people who called zappos are resellers. I wouldn't be surprisd

6 pairs of same shoe same color?? Do you "bruh" but damn 6 pairs of the same shoe same color?!?!?!? Lol

Don't get caught by NT detectives finding your for sale ads.

Never thought I'd see the day people were bashing people for trying to save money. Let them live.

According to my tracking, the origin scan was from Louisville, Kentucky.

I'm just amazed at how fast these shipped even when compared to other services where you pay for the fastest option.

FNL should take note.
if zappos sold Jordans and had to deal with the heavy Server crashing demand and phone calls, there service would suffer greatly.
I wouldn't doubt that but where in my post did I want Zappos to sell Jordans lol.

I'm just saying from my experience even places like FNL takes like a day or two for stuff to reach my house when I pay for the fastest shipping.

Ok I'm curious here,I know alot of you guys collect roshe's and other shoes and shoes can get very expensive.So I was just wondering,What do you guys do for a living/work??no bs here.

Never thought I'd see the day people were bashing people for trying to save money. Let them live
It's gonna be tough saving money once your in the Roshe world.If you wanna save money,Id say get out of it..Roshe is like a drug.you keep wanting more of it.

Anything over retail I'd say no, but nowadays people are willing to pay calypso prices for those. anything up to a hundred is fair...once you break the 100 you trad into overpriced territory. 
hmm okay thanks bro. just thought it might be worth it considering it is almost impossible to find the shoe in a 9.5. guess i'll just wait till the hype on roshes die out
frown.gif

6 pairs of same shoe same color?? Do you "bruh" but damn 6 pairs of the same shoe same color?!?!?!? Lol

Don't get caught by NT detectives finding your for sale ads.
You guys are hilarious.  I had the chance to buy my favorite sneaker (actually the only sneaker I wear) for $50, and bought multiples of my hard to find size that was previously nearly impossible to obtain.  You bet I jumped on that.  I'm not interested in any other colorways, and the black wovens I copped suck compare to OGs. 

What's the big deal?  People post pictures of their collections of 20, 30+ pairs all the time on here.  I joined NT last summer just to contribute to this forum and have tried to be helpful to those looking for Roshes in every post I've made.  The "NT detectives"?  LMAO.

Again, hilarious.

Ok I'm curious here,I know alot of you guys collect roshe's and other shoes and shoes can get very expensive.So I was just wondering,What do you guys do for a living/work??no bs here.
Banking ...wealth management field  

Last edited:
Never thought I'd see the day people were bashing people for trying to save money. Let them live.
They complain about people selling over retail, now the shoes are being sold at retail and they're complaining about not getting them for under retail. It's crazy.

It's gonna be tough saving money once your in the Roshe world.If you wanna save money,Id say get out of it..Roshe is like a drug.you keep wanting more of it.

It's actually not tough to save money at all. There are Footaction coupons all over the place that you can print out and bring to the store. They also have coupons you get for surveys or for signing up for a membership card. If the store doesn't carry them, stock locate them from another store.

Here are the Footaction Sku numbers

Red Roshe Run Sku: 42-14219-904
Iguana Roshe Run Sku: 42-14220-704
Black Roshe Run Sku: 42-14218-104

coupon thread
http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/2640

It's actually not tough to save money at all. There are Footaction coupons all over the place that you can print out and bring to the store. They also have coupons you get for surveys or for signing up for a membership card. If the store doesn't carry them, stock locate them from another store.

Here are the Footaction Sku numbers

Red Roshe Run Sku: 42-14219-904
Iguana Roshe Run Sku: 42-14220-704
Black Roshe Run Sku: 42-14218-104

coupon thread
http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/2640
yeah there are coupons but it's very limited.I'm talking about other CW's of the roshes,not just those 3 og cw.

just talked on the phone with a zappos rep, talk about friendly, almost too friendly, she asked my plans for the weekend :lol:

she told me there are 146 :smile:eek) size 10.5 black/sails in stock... so once my size 11 ships I can call and exchange so my 10.5 will arrive along with my 11 and i'll just send back the 11.

just talked on the phone with a zappos rep, talk about friendly, almost too friendly, she asked my plans for the weekend :lol:

she told me there are 146 :smile:eek) size 10.5 black/sails in stock... so once my size 11 ships I can call and exchange so my 10.5 will arrive along with my 11 and i'll just send back the 11.
Not if one of those goons who purchase 6 at a time buy all of their stock

Some of you guys are taking this too far. Calling 5-6 times? It was a price mistake from YESTERDAY, and you guys are crying acting like its the end of the world now that it's retail. Be happy that they're actually IN STOCK and sold at retail with free shipping. 

They could have just cancelled all orders cause it was a price mistake, but they're honoring prices even for those that didn't order anywhere near the sale price yesterday.

Moral of the story? +1 for zappos, +1 for the person that posted the link, and -2 for the little ******* crying cause they don't want to pay for retail when they were eager to pay 100+ not too long ago. 

Just ordered my mangos can't wait to get them in! Will be posting picks of my Roshe collection soon enough new to nike talk but have been on SC for years now haha

Back
Top Bottom