ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can anyone confirm whether this yougou site is legit?
I read earlier someone mention that it states on their site that they sell variants? I can't read chinese!

They are selling copies aka fakes

I think it is safe to say once I get my Mangos and Calypsos in, the other colorways won't be getting in the rotation much.
(Of course the first three are judging by pictures alone, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed)

You will not be dissapointed

Nice to see that we finally got some release dates! I'm wondering if the speed yellows are releasing by themselves or with the stadium greens. I can see the tents releasing with the Knicks and the mangos with the grey blue cw. It's all just speculation though. :nerd:

Last edited:
FYI, those have contacted me about Mangos, I have confirmed a legitimate seller.

If you are interested, contact me via PM only (The price will be a little cheaper than Calypsos from Australia)

The seller has the following US sizes, 8,8.5,9,10. And no, they can't get more sizes. I'm currently testing out another seller to see if the product is authentic and I will get back to you guys.

GT, this is your 8.5

From my friend.

Just waiting on my pair to be delivered then they are on the way :smokin

rmms......got your PM, just confirming about the 10 then will reply.

Here's my Roshes as of now..........

Cris.

Do not buy from yougou, apparently they are selling copies aka fakes

in all honesty what could really be different about the real ones from the fake? they're a very simple shoe and i doubt the materials could be much different. they're both made in china to begin with. when i was there it wasn't easy to find nike fakes even when in the "fake" markets so it just seems like they are probably very similar to the real thing.

not saying i would buy them

in all honesty what could really be different about the real ones from the fake? they're a very simple shoe and i doubt the materials could be much different. they're both made in china to begin with. when i was there it wasn't easy to find nike fakes even when in the "fake" markets so it just seems like they are probably very similar to the real thing.
not saying i would buy them

I'd say the comfort and feel of the shoe would be way off. Fakes can't make Lunar foam or have the same midsole material, so your "walking on clouds" feeling isn't going to be the same with a pair of fakes.

Last edited:
rmms......got your PM, just confirming about the 10 then will reply.
Here's my Roshes as of now..........

Cris.

Cris is a mod?? Maybe I'm late, but congrats!!

Can someone keep me posted on Mangos and Iguana's in an 11¿

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION

Why I like the shoe - super mad comfortable, wore it to attend 2 concerts 2 nights in a row, jumped around a lot and still didnt feel any soreness unlike wearing other shoes

What made me interested - Read the article on the origins of the Roshe, was interested immediately & since I liked the teals colorway and wanted to get the teals, I went to a local store and tried on the only colorway that they had which was the cybers. Grabbed it on the spot and went straight home to snag a pair of teals off ebay from a s.korean seller. The rest is history.

Last edited:
NCTwin......I was a Mod for the B/S section only, but I guess since we transitioned, I think I became a Mod for everything....I think, haha.

But thanks anyways...

Cris.

true, i'm sure the fakes feel a little cheaper but it's not like we're dealing with a high quality shoe to begin with

rd_pnike_roshe_run_rosh_ms1021.jpg

anyone know the details on this cw? fall release? only one i'm really interested in of the newer cw

Back
Top Bottom