ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know if this has been said yet but oneness boutique has restocked on the Sports Red.so call the store 859 276 2316 for phone orders if you haven't got your Sports reds yet.
If you're looking at their site it's sold out. They posted that a few days back.

Man I can't wait til they hit ID... Too bad they probably won't be ready in time for my wedding in June... Woulda been such a great shoe for all my groomsmen lol

I am going to be so broke when these new Roshe colors drop. Also when they drop on NikeID as well.

I wished some of the new mesh colorways releasing in 2013 had a 3M hit on the swoosh. That would really set the shoes off. Especially for night running. My extra pair of Iggy's came in today. It feels good to have a crispy pair in the closet. I've been using my Roshes for short distance runs (3-5 miles) and they feel great.

Ok, enough with the og cws re-release now!! :tongue:
I already sent a pic a few days ago of the upcoming Wmns Pink Force cw, available in Europe in March (and probably in the USA at the same time).
Now, here are some other ones:

Mens Tarp Green/Deep Smoke-Volt

Mens Squadron Blue/Fiberglass-Sport Turquoise

Squadron blues are a must and Tarps are a maybe

Last edited:
Agree. Those Blues are my favorite of the new batch. Wish Men would get that Womens colorway. Reminds me of an Oreo/Cement print

Ordered both the sprites and the pure platinum/orange chalk for a total of... 92 bucks shipped!!! Great valentines present:smile: She will be rocking them just like me whether she likes it or not!! 
I'm really trying to get my hands on sprites in a size 11.5 or 12 women's so I can fit in em' :tongue:.

I presume you are a fellow lions fan :smile: but anyways.... thank you! what locations are considered nike towns.... Mall of America? 
Oh yeah sorry, they all used to be called Nike Town _____. But now I think they're all just Nike_____. So I assume the Nike MOA will get them. They get every other release to my knowledge

Oh yeah sorry, they all used to be called Nike Town _____. But now I think they're all just Nike_____. So I assume the Nike MOA will get them. They get every other release to my knowledge
Yeah that is where I got my cybers... and they have been getting a ton of the women's and all the wovens. It has been a while since I have seen any of the mesh mens... Can't wait for those new ones, it will be nice to add those to the collection. 

Size 12

I've been watching this thread forever, but never thought about making an account. Decided to make one tonight and try to climb aboard Team Roshe...I got my first pair of Roshes on June, 10 2012 (sails) and I don't think I will ever forget that day, It changed my life! since then ive pretty much stopped buying other shoes and built quite the Roshe collection! I actually work for the Adidas ES and am not supposed to wear nike but i honestly cant resist these beautiful shoes....No Adidas shoe or any other shoe can compare to the comfort, quality, and elegance of the Roshe...I'd really love to become a fellow Broshe thanks for your consideration! -Brian

!

Last edited:
Hey guys, don't mean to derail the thread, just a quick question.

I've got a size 12 pair of Calypso/Teal Roshes that I'm thinking about getting rid of, but I'm not sure of a good price.

Can anyone help out?

Thanks.

Btw, those Cheetahs...really?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom