ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This is for a spot on the roshe team. I first saw the roshe run on youtube, from a review done by Gtfan712. Big shout out to him. 
I like the shoe because it's a simp design, and it is so comfy. Almost every boy/girl in Denmark is wearing Vans, Nike Sb and NB, so i'm pleased to walk around in my roshes because it is a thing, that nobody haves, and at the same time it is so freaking comfy, and just overall a good looking shoe. The first pair i got, was the Siren red colorway, and i couldn't stop looking for new ones! So i bought a new pair '' Nike roshe run woven - Dark Atomic Teal''. I have these to right now, but i am waiting on the mango colorway to drop in my mail! I do really hope i make it, to the team!

:rofl: at you sliding that in there... :smokin
:lol: I got U. again... in my head, I was thinkin...

but I'm gonna be real sad if they don't re-release Sirens. I really..............REALLY..... do not want to pay reseller prices for them. :\

Nike isn't re-releasing the Sirens sorry :tongue:

Last edited:
Don't even bother calling Sheikhs. Those associates don't know what a Roshe is.

At the one in Valley Fair they're displayed on the table.

^ I think most come back in February on zappos. I would suggest making the searched rosherun page your homepage like I did.

Well got the last 13 in the black sail. The dude at FA said "these sold faster than damn Jordan's.

I just want another iguana pair than I'm done with the og 3.
Lucky your a size 13, those tend to stay in stock for a while instead of the more popular sizes.

Glad to hear most of you guys got your pairs that you needed. unfortunately thats how the game goes with resellers and lurkers on this thread. I know a few cats who go to CSU LB who lurk this thread only to buy up inventory to resell down there. Like Point said up there, pay no attention to resellers and let them eat this. Otherwise prices are going to keep going nowhere but up from here.
Do you go to CSULB? :nerd: I do, and the other day I actually noticed a lot more people were wearing them

bay area folks, which shiek's are you guys going to.

i know there are tons of bay area lurkers up in this motha.. did you guys inquire if they had a lot of pairs?
All shiekhs should have them by now.some places in the South Bay were cleaned out by resellers. We have a few of the bigger and smaller sizes here though

Just called my local Shiekh. They have Iguana's, Sport Red's, and Sail's in a size 9.5 or 10. Gotta see which one I want to pick-up.

Just called my local Shiekh. They have Iguana's, Sport Red's, and Sail's in a size 9.5 or 10. Gotta see which one I want to pick-up.
^^^

ALL 3 MANG!!! 
roll.gif

Yeah, this might be a team roshe submission. It all started 43 weeks ago... wasn't really looking to cop anything that day but I came across black/sails and sport reds at my local shoe palace. being that I needed new everyday shoes, these just complimented those needs and I've been hooked since. Don't have a collection pic at the moment but here's a collage from my Instagram archives.

feel free to follow me on Instagram my fellow og roshe heads and new addicts!

Last edited:
Yeah, this might be a team roshe submission. It all started 43 weeks ago... wasn't really looking to cop anything that day but I came across black/sails and sport reds at my local shoe palace. being that I needed new everyday shoes, these just complimented those needs and I've been hooked since. Don't have a collection pic at the moment but here's a collage from my Instagram archives.

feel free to follow me on Instagram my fellow og roshe heads and new addicts!
Hey I know you man, nice to see you on here! :smokin

front page is nike product #s. 3 you posted are FA SKU #s.

and info on the girl in your avatar.
happy.gif
ashley kim, works down at a coffee shop down the street from my house... along with the sc infamous amy fay.

Anyone have Shiekhs SKU's for the roshes?

Hey Roshe-heads in LA,  I just copped a 9.5 Iguana at a spot with a pretty good size run in stock, during my lunch break. They had 9.5s in all three colorways, but I think they have a lot of other sizes too. 

PM me for info ASAP - I doubt they'll be available for long. 

Last edited:
Back in the days, roshes went for $40 (which was their sale price too). Roshes going on sale? Man, I missed out on those deals haha.

Sport chalet in Huntington Beach, $49.97 if anyone is interested, I believe long beach town center has the same selection minus the platinum.

For future reference...we do not open applications until the new month. Also please follow the instructions on page 1 when applying. Thank you.

Sport chalet in Huntington Beach, $49.97 if anyone is interested, I believe long beach town center has the same selection minus the platinum.

i dont even like that blue but if i could get my sz in those sprites id rock the hell outta them somehow... cw is damn gud

Back
Top Bottom