ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

site still needs some work it seems but i'll get around to applying again once the team signature is figured out.

I'm kind of confused as to how to get "Team Roshe" back on my sig as well.
-Drew

Since it seems like we can no longer add color to our sigs, I think it's better if we move onto the Team Badge. Elements of the OG sig are in the OG post though! :nthat:

Here's BT's post regarding the instructions to add the Team Badge to your signature.
For my fellow TeamROSHE members who want to put their badge on their signature.
- Go to your profile page
- Scroll down and go to "Your Lists" and click "Create a new list"
- Name it "Team ROSHE" (Member # Optional) and click "Submit
- Next go to "Your Signature" and click "Edit Signature Text"
- Once the Edit Signature Text box appears click on "Show off stuff in your signature" and click on "Team ROSHE"
- Click "Submit" and you're done!
Here's the pic for the primary picture for the "Team ROSHE" badge and what you should see in you're profile page when you scroll down.

I've worked at a Factory Store for a couple years now, but this has to be UP there on my biggest steals list:

Props on the mango samples. Ive been going to 3 different factory stores near me almost on weekly basis in the hopes of finding mango samples, no luck.

Looks like he only paid $19.97 for them too. Nice!

I was at my Factory Store today. Definitely no Roshes. They said they didn't expect any for 6 months.

Last edited:
Yup they're Sample Mango's...for some reason they were green-dollared to $19.97 so I was EXTRA happy...

I remember seeing the black pair at NR a few days before/after release. I wasn't very impressed.

Now that there are all these new colorways, I want some.

It's really surprising that there didn't seem to be many more Calpysos released outside from the initia drop on NDC.  Thankfully it was my favorite colorway right away and I didn't hesitate to buy them.  Gonna have to throw them in the washer pretty soon though.

Back
Top Bottom