ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hopefully im not breaking any rules here but dont get me wrong i am a huge roshe fan, i have have 10 pairs and going strong but quick question. does anyone have a pair of flyknits as well? i want to know from people who have both pairs from this forum because i know theres a lot of hype around it especially being retail at $150. are they more comfy than the roshes because the roshes to me are the most comfortable pair of shoe i ever put on. is it even worth owning atleast 1 pair?
FK >>> Roshes.

Much more comfortable. I know most use for casual walking, so the back heel will feel like they're slipping - But you get use to it.

The FK allow you to actually move and run. Roshes are much more for walking.

Bought 5 pairs of black/white Roshes this afternoon @ Footaction :lol:

Not a single pair was for me. Gotta help out those who looked out for me, shoutout to the NT homie for the heads up :pimp:!

incaseyouslept on ebay is selling the atomic teal wovens for 80.74 shipped right now. pretty good price

^ xtianp - I feel you but what about the people that don't have any FootActions in their state? Do we have any concrete evidence that they might show up on their website? Not trying to whine, just getting really anxious.
Plenty to go around boys. 
smokin.gif
re-up for you. Hopefully they're true to their words but it is in their system. IMO, with all the updates of weekly restocks I'm starting to think Nike are constantly pumping out the OGs throughout this season especially at FA.

Last edited:
FK >>> Roshes.

Much more comfortable. I know most use for casual walking, so the back heel will feel like they're slipping - But you get use to it.

The FK allow you to actually move and run. Roshes are much more for walking.

I agree but its a $150 - $160 shoe compared to $70-90 both shoes are great as I do have both and are part of my weekend rotation Most of the time. It all depends on your preference.
For casual/comfort wear hands down Roshe's > ZFKs, though the lunarlon F1s are probably going to trump both shoes...
For workout, running, training ZFKs obviously is the choice.

my .02

Last edited:
ordered my 1st pairs of roshe runs today from Primitive out here in cali...can't wait to see what all the fuss is about
wink.gif

btw, they do phone orders, but imma pick them up since my job is nearby
you did good bro these 2 cw's that you copped are up there with the rest of the OG cw's (calypso's, mangos, etc)

Those went quick. Missed my size in blacks by the time I got there. Next time! Thanks @BILLYHOE.

sweesher,you can order from FA ?? I've been lookin for iguanas and sports red in size 9.5 and no luck.
dzankzle - no you can't phone order, but if you go in-store, they can do a stock locate and have it shipped to the store or your house if they find one available ($3 shipping too). I would call them before you go and ask them to check the system, so you don't waste a trip down there. They may have limited sizes in-store as well.

Got 57 pairs from that site to resell.

Thanks BILLYHOE!

Just kidding, only got 2 pairs.

Roshes are getting scooped up with the quickness now huh? For those of you lurking this thread for information to resell, you'll lose with these. These colorways will eventually be like a black FR2, always sitting on shelves. Don't hog all the stock now just to be left with hundreds of dollars in overhead in a few months when you can't sell them.

Back
Top Bottom