ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Might be a dumb question but did they make the tropical twists in possibly a size 10.5-11 (womens)? same with soars
I have the soars in 11.5 (wmns), so they were definitely made, but very hard to find.

I bought mine in the undefeated shop in Tokyo about two weeks ago and that was their last pair, though they had the purple, tropical twists and hot punch all in "men's" sizes.

It won't hurt to send them a mail, that depends on how bad you went 'em.

@jumpman you seem familiar btw. i think we might have had a sale to one another on iss before.

Last edited:
they were remade considering the dates on the size tag, which is odd because Nike reps said they will not put out another run of the "OG" colorways but understandable considering all the hype.

I just realized I got booted out of the Facebook group...
frown.gif
There was a check in for activity purposes and you probably missed it. Hence the boot.
Does anyone know if the size runs included a Sz. 14? And, i think they will, but just confirming: will the iguanas hit zappos soon?
As a size 14 myself, most runs I've seen been up to 13. But I can fit 13 Roshe's so it's all good with me. 

Last edited:
For everyone asking "did this store get them" why don't you make a simple phone call and find out. Busy on NT asking question, if you want the shoe make a damn call.

Heres the store locator page. I know you need help so put in your zip code for your area and click search. Pick up your phone and dial. Tada!

http://www.footaction.com/content/locator/?cm_sp=Header-_-Category-_-StoreLocator
lol....true. I called my spot

Only problem with this is the employees at most of these FA's have absolutely no idea what sneaker your asking about. I called my spot and the girl was like, "what kind of sneaker" ... i repeated myself ... "I dont know what your talking about" ... ok thanks. 
mean.gif

^one of the problems with that is you call them, but they have no idea what you're talking about. I called both FA in fox hills and Baldwin hill, and both said they didn't get them. I didn't believe them and went to the store to find out for myself. Come to find out they did have them but didn't know what roshe run was on the phone.

There was a check in for activity purposes and you probably missed it. Hence the boot.

As a size 14 myself, most runs I've seen been up to 13. But I can fit 13 Roshe's so it's all good with me. 
Thanks man, I'm just hoping zappos runs a few 14's our way.

^one of the problems with that is you call them, but they have no idea what you're talking about. I called both FA in fox hills and Baldwin hill, and both said they didn't get them. I didn't believe them and went to the store to find out for myself. Come to find out they did have them but didn't know what roshe run was on the phone.
Fox Hills knows about Roshes. I was their first customer when they restocked and before the hypebeasts/resellers bought them out. 
nthat.gif

Not the chick that picked up the phone. She said no to me at 6p on Thursday, but their shoes were there at 3p. I should have asked to speak to a dude.

Going to the outlets in a few. Hopefully they will have more color ways than last time. 

Not the chick that picked up the phone. She said no to me at 6p on Thursday, but their shoes were there at 3p. I should have asked to speak to a dude.
I called at 8:55pm on Thursday and the woman didn't know. Her co-worker overheard he say 'Roshes' and he said that they'd have them in on Friday. I went Friday morning but they didn't unpack their shipments yet. All 3 colorways were available after 1pm. 

Picked up 9.5 sport reds and iguanas at FA Columbia mall. They also have black ones, but im not sure about sizes for each. Seems like they had a FSR

It was a FSR the footaction near me, picked up a pair of sport reds. They still had 22 pairs left when I asked.

It was a FSR the footaction near me, picked up a pair of sport reds. They still had 22 pairs left when I asked.
What state do you live in? Seems like all the FA release are from east and west coast. Haven't heard any midwest/south heads chime in yet. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom