ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Haha, I'm waiting for the beater pair in the mail to arrive. These I think I'll keep DS'd
one to rock, one to stock my friend lol.  doubled up on every OG colorway except the calypsos because i wear them to death.  still trying to look for another pair of the black/sails.. my beaters are beat and my "stocked" ones are almost beat haha

I just googled it too and the "nikeairmaxoutlet" store was totally fake. They were trying to replicate the sails imo. These are different. Are they real? Not in my opinion but they don't claim to be mesh and they have a "anti fur" material. Maybe a fake of a sample or something coming in the future? If you google nike anti fur you do see stuff 

Here are more pics on them
definitely fakes but i can't be the only one who thinks that suede-looking material on the upper would be a pretty good look for the winter.
pimp.gif

Wore this:

To pick this up: :smokin

I know the stadium green roshe is nice but I never thought I'd break lots of neck with it. Got some people asking what shoe im wearing :lol: Anyway, was lucky to get the anthracites in my size :smokin My only gripe is the crease marks on the premium roshe's :smh: Is there a way to remove it? :nerd:

Wore this:

To pick this up: :smokin

I know the stadium green roshe is nice but I never thought I'd break lots of neck with it. Got some people asking what shoe im wearing :lol: Anyway, was lucky to get the anthracites in my size :smokin My only gripe is the crease marks on the premium roshe's :smh: Is there a way to remove it? :nerd:

Those green roshe's are :smokin

I was just looking at eBay and those were the only ones I liked so far.

Can anybody tell me if the Anthracite NRG or the woven's are 'waterproof'? I live in vancouver and it rains 10 months a year, they are hella comfy but i'd like to be able to rock it regardless of weather. Thanks in advance.

I live in maryland, footaction lakeforest mall, I don't know how to post pics. Someone send me a private message with their number and ill send you the pics via phone message

Back
Top Bottom