ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Went to the Niketown in Tokyo today, unfortunately no Roshes for me only 2 cws of women's (the suede ones). BUT a shop assistant showed me the catalogue with some of the 2013 releases and their store were getting the black/black wovens AND the Khaki wovens in Feb 2013. didn't say anything about the OG cws re-releasing, do anyone know about what time we should expect them? 

Are these men's or women's?

There are a ton of Grey/Purple roshe runs on ebay. Sizes 6-10, 11 (no 10.5). I thought these were just a sample? $105 including shipping. I might cop, but $105 is a little steep 

Also, same seller has the lemons for sale too! $105 for them, same sizes as the grey/purple (don't know their nickname) 

... And they have the Navy/Mints same sizes as both the above, same prices. Good luck to those hunting for these cws
these are an asia only release.  possible samples here in the US but full production overseas

Those 3 are Asia exclusives with the women's mesh. I think he dropped the price a bit so if no one buys it he will probably drop it a bit more...hopefully. lol.
Good looking out then I'll just wait. I was kind of surprised that they were so many sizes I thought they were just samples. Didn't know they released in Asia 

I am one of the few that really enjoy both of those colorways.  With winter finally here in the northeast I have worn mine a number of times and am liking them more and more.  This is a great deal. 

Wasn't sure if those trails were decently warm with no pairs releasing around here, good to know with winter here too! Definitely great deal

Last edited:
Anywhere have these in size 11? Could have copped a pair at Nordstrom rack for 50, but didn't biggest mistake ever!

my black wovens finally came in and they are amazing! I stayed tts with my sz 10 and also wear a sz 10 in the original cws, but if you have a wide foot like some have said I would def go .5 up to be on the safe side. Just need to find me some sirens still, did those ever release in stores or on ndc?

Last edited:
^ Yes but most popular sizes are pretty much dried up. Just gotta depend on resellers if you want a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom