ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

these arrived today..

Last edited:
If the creasing is as bad as you guys are saying, I might just return my premiums. Waiting on my wovens to come in. 
pimp.gif

I got my Roshe & Roshe Run Wovens both sick idc about the creasing am about wearing them. Teals are so sickkkkk should of double up.

So I just got home and checked out my khaki's...I dont mind the creasing that everyone is saying but what's up with the color/dye changing on the creasing...?:smh: that makes its look super yucky...and I mean thats just me putting them on and walking to the mirror...
One more thing...these feel alot stiffer then the OGs...maybe because its the materials used?

That's what I'm trying to say. I'm not one of those fearing creases kind of guy. They are shoes, it's supposed to crease. But these crease and change to a different color, in this case, white (I have the khakis). At first, I thought the pair I tried on was just really messed up, only to realize they looked terrible because I tried them on for 2 minutes. I asked for a new pair, which they gave me. Than I went home and tried it on for the wife, and noticed it went from looking fresh to looking like I wore them for 3 months straight. Literally put them on made them look terrible. I didn't even walk around.

Not sure if this is happening with the anthracites but I have to imagine so.

^^^ Yeah I agree might as well wear them and crease the ish out of them so they turn white...:rolleyes
Kinda crazy when i look down after one step and was like WTF! :x I'm keeping them and will wear them for sure in the summer just wondering what its going to look like down the road...

How bad is the problem with the premiums? Due to some personal issues I'll return at least one pair but if its really bad I'll just return both. My excitement for these are at an all time low 

Pretty bad. Mine were creased before I even tried them on.  I got both colors, I'm returning the khakis definitely. I love the way the black/ant looks though so I'm keeping them. The material/creasing is definitely a downer for me. These dont have the same comfort as the OG roshe at all.This picture is of them fresh out of the box, I havent even tried them on. Hopefully that gives you guys an idea about the creasing.

Pretty bad. Mine were creased before I even tried them on.  I got both colors, I'm returning the khakis definitely. I love the way the black/ant looks though so I'm keeping them. The material/creasing is definitely a downer for me. These dont have the same comfort as the OG roshe at all. I tried posting a picture of them right out of the box but it wasnt working.

glad I'm not the only one noticing the creasing going on with the khakis. For those that have both, are the anthracites as bad?

got my anthracites in and that creasing business is serious lol. normally wouldn't mind creasing on shoes from wear and tear but this is pretty bad. definitely gonna send these back and wait for the wovens.

with time the shoe looks and feels better. i have had my pair over a month now and trust me it looks better when its all getting lighter. i even wore them in the rain twice

Last edited:
For the guys talking about how bad the creasing is on the Khakis can you guys take pics.~

Last edited:
Still waiting for my Anthracites to come in from NDC. No estimated delivery date still. Probably because of the holidays. About the creasing, I don't mind. You can't help it really unless they're like the originals. I bought em because I like the colorway. The comfort however, might be a problem lol.

Back
Top Bottom