ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

No problem. Thats my favorite colorway and I know people are always asking about it on here. Also i've order from Grail Status twice and both arrived super fast.

my cousin came thru with the sails today
smokin.gif
, she made an order at sheikhs to do a store transfer last week but another buyer placed the same order as her
mean.gif

luckily the store associate that was working there was nice enough to sell his ds pair of sails to her for cheap. now i'm thinking if i should get the remaining 3 og colorways
laugh.gif
hey bro what size are these? and which store did she order them from? all the sheikh stores ive called all said they were sold out and were douches not wanting to do store transfers and just telling me every sheikh is sold out without checking 

my cousin came thru with the sails today
smokin.gif
, she made an order at sheikhs to do a store transfer last week but another buyer placed the same order as her
mean.gif

luckily the store associate that was working there was nice enough to sell his ds pair of sails to her for cheap. now i'm thinking if i should get the remaining 3 og colorways
laugh.gif
Nice find. Shiekh still has my money for the Siren Red I stock located AND paid for but was never sent to my local store. This was around two months ago. Store manager said he's been trying to track a pair down for me but he keeps running into dead ends. I was holding out for hope but I might as well take the L on this and get my money back.

hey bro what size are these? and which store did she order them from? all the sheikh stores ive called all said they were sold out and were douches not wanting to do store transfers and just telling me every sheikh is sold out without checking 

i wear a 12

my cousin ordered from sheikh but another person ordered the same pair so they gave it to the other person smh. luckily the sheikh employee sold their ds sails pair to my cousin for cheap. she only paid $50 for it :smokin

Last edited:
ik this is a weird question, but does anyone get cold feet when wearing the roshes? my socks are never wet when i put them on, but for some reason my foot near the toe box always feels like its damp and thus cold. anyone else feel this too?!?!? btw its starting to get cold in my area so that may be the problem...

ik this is a weird question, but does anyone get cold feet when wearing the roshes? my socks are never wet when i put them on, but for some reason my foot near the toe box always feels like its damp and thus cold. anyone else feel this too?!?!? btw its starting to get cold in my area so that may be the problem...
Yeah they're cold as hell.

Also, I heard that all the basic cws are re-releasing again in January. Anybody know if this is true?

Last edited:
I'm going to Europe this week, London , Paris, Venice and Rome. Anyone on this thread know of any spots I can look for nikes out there?

Looking for the sample lunar 1s in those google pics, and or roshes

If anyone on this thread is from Europe please chime in thank you

First of all, I haven't been on NT for months lmao and damn the roshe page got popular lol
I remember when I was one of the few that had the teals haha Also,

Are these real? Someone please say yes lmao

Back
Top Bottom