ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Only pair I want are the Sport Reds in US12.....................Seem to be rarer than Yeezy2 and Galaxy Foams combined. 
laugh.gif

Was at South Coast Plaza today in Costa Mesa, CA and saw a guy who I bet is on NT rocking mangoes. All I gotta say is WOW I'm jealous!

I'm editing together this week's episode of This Week In Roshe News currently. It should be uploaded later tonight or early tomorrow.

i'm so ******ed! I saw iguana's at NR back in july but i was so focused on getting free runs. i even tried them on and thought they looked ugly but now im regretting not getting them. 

http://www.kicksnewmall.com/nike-roshe-run-for-sale
Does anyone know if this website is legit? im really digging the midnight blue volt. 

If you cant tell right off the bat that those are fakes then you must be a fresh rook in the roshe game not trying to take shots or anything but those colors are not even official colorways that ever released...like they always say when its too good to be true then it probably isnt..thats the motto you gotta live by

ive been into roshe for a while now but im pretty new into the shoe game in general. im not a shoe head, just a regular person look for some roshe to rock

ive been into roshe for a while now but im pretty new into the shoe game in general. im not a shoe head, just a regular person look for some roshe to rock

don't trip man. post what size you are and what color you are looking for and maybe someone will be able to help you out.

Really though, just keep checking this thread. Everyone is really helpful about posting any colors or sizes that show up on the internet for good prices :pimp:

good luck

thanks bro! im looking for an iguana or black one. size 9.5 or 10. my frees are a 10 so idk how the roshe will fit. let me know if you find anything.

thanks bro! im looking for an iguana or black one. size 9.5 or 10. my frees are a 10 so idk how the roshe will fit. let me know if you find anything.
My frees are 10.5. They're TTS (True to size) for me, but everyone's feet are different. I have wide feet if that helps.

i have pretty wide feet too. the 9.5 was the right length but it was a little tight on the sides so i got a half size bigger. i hope the roshe will fit better because it's a thinner and stretchable fabric

So what's an average reseller price now?

I found a pair for $110 but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom