ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For the smaller BROshe's. Sheikhs Lakewood Mall has Cyber's and Speed Yellow's in size 8.5. Pretty sure they store to store transfer if you're out of state. 

A dude saw me in my Sport Reds in the parking lot and tried to sell me Black Sails in a size 12. 
laugh.gif
 found it kinda funny. The hype is at a all time high!
Hahaha.  How much was dude asking?
Wasn't able to triple up, but I have to agree these are my favorites too. And not that it matters but the ladies love em. Last couple times I wore mine, random chicks been coming up asking me questions like "where you get those black and pink Nike's?"... Conversation always gets cut short cos I'm with my lady 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Yo, the same thing be happening to me, too.  I be telling them... they're SIRED RED!  Not pink!  Haha.
what a nice surprise from overseas today!
Dope!  Are these only available in women's sizes, or what?

Yo, the same thing be happening to me, too.  I be telling them... they're SIRED RED!  Not pink!  Haha.

the navy and grey are men's premium's...the camo's are women's premiums

Last edited:
I'd size down (imo)

its a NL shoe, creating some more space for me in the front, now i feel like i have too much. just speculation, haven't actually worn them anywhere.
they are NL but the mesh is tighter and doesn't stretch as much. the toebox was a bit tighter for me than regular roshe's...i also have wide feet so that may have played a part...

they are NL but the mesh is tighter and doesn't stretch as much. the toebox was a bit tighter for me than regular roshe's...i also have wide feet so that may have played a part...
yeah, i haven't worn them yet. maybe tomorrow. updates will come!

Totally didn't think to ask him how much. Once he said size 12, I shut the interest level down. I told him I was trying to find Calypso's or Mango's in 13/14 and he said there's a 15 Calypso on ebay. Dude was on top of his game lol. Probably a fellow nt'er or lurker

PS - I'm pretty sure theres one with a glow in the dark sole..

Hypebeasts, your thirst will continue to be real. (-________-)

Credit goes to Kev for finding this shot. I'm digging these Wovens.
Easy pass for me
PS - I'm pretty sure theres one with a glow in the dark sole..
Hypebeasts, your thirst will continue to be real. (-________-)
I cant wait to see the pics
seen this on the TR page...
Definite cop!!!
Sorry if posted but blacked out woven(?) RosheRun for Spring 2013.
a2936q.jpg
Have to see detailed pics first

I'm thinking about making a "This Week in Roshe News" video series on my YouTube channel recapping the pictures and information found throughout the week. Anyone interested?

I'm thinking about making a "This Week in Roshe News" video series on my YouTube channel recapping the pictures and information found throughout the week. Anyone interested?
Uhh... yeah!  Do it up, bro!  I'm so ready for it.  Haha.

Cheers.

Happy Friday, All!

Back
Top Bottom