ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Why do some Roshes have size tabs on the heel and some have the size tab on the inside. My Siren's and Mango's both have them on the inside?

that's soooo true... back in the day, had a friend getting an engine in from japan..the seller sent a paper list taped to the engine with  some extra stuff he threw in for free, spare intercooler, turbo,manifold, injector's....when we got it everything was gone...and we couldn't complain cause it wasn't on the official invoice....
the engine was gone too???

I don't understand why Nike won't make more of these....
I think it's because they don't make a lot of profit off them. Most of nikes shoes are $130+ . KDs were $95 last year and every release was super limited. Why sell $70 shoes when you could sell $150+ shoes? Just a thought...
False. Although profit margin is important, it's not the sole factor. Nike doesn't need to saturate the public with a popular shoe. They are at the pinnacle of the shoe game and push-out 'fan-favorites' all the time. With your logic, why make $70 shoes at all if you're easily selling $150+ footwear? Wouldn't make sense since they cater to such a large populous of varying incomes. Regardless, you factor in the minimal cost of producing a $70 shoe to a $150+ shoe and it balances out...

i think they made quite a bit actually, they were just not that popular to begin with and i think still not popular in a lot of int'l markets... people were coppin these months ago at nordstrom racks! for it to hit NR they gotta be old and not selling well...... never have i seen a shoe hit go from ***** to hype so quick....
no offense but if they made "quite a bit" FSR would be all over NDC/Eastbay/FNL, etc. fact is these shoes come few and far between, most stores/ shops that have them have 1 or 2 of each size IF that...
They wouldn't be all over those websites because they are only allotted a set amount of product. (That's why you can find items at an outlet that may have sold-out and/or are no longer carried for online purchase.) Roshe Runs are a true GR and were sent to quite a large number of accounts consisting of both franchised retailers and independent boutiques. It's the very reason why I was able to walk into a store that most people have never heard of and pick-up Sails last week. They're out there...

no offense but if they made "quite a bit" FSR would be all over NDC/Eastbay/FNL, etc. fact is these shoes come few and far between, most stores/ shops that have them have 1 or 2 of each size IF that...
none taken..i think its a little more complicated than that...you make it seem so simple and generalized, as if you've check every store in the world and your giving feedback based on your experience....a lot of people also said they have seen them sitting for a while....

a shop also has to order them and sometimes cannot get what they want....the official nike store nearest me did not get mango's, premium men's.i asked why,simple, whoever was in charge said they didn't want to order them. they did have a lot of black, red, iguana and cyber's.

nike cannot force all retailers to buy 10 of each size they also always have a limited supply of larger sizes, why? because larger sizes do not sell well in japan, i'm sure they can order as many as they want....plus its a nsw release. i don't know exactly how nsw releases work or if its under gr, or what,  but jordan, sb, qs,indie,tier 0,hs, etc. accounts all have some kind of regulation/quota/rule..so i'd assume nsw releases do to...

it's not so cut and dry with nike...they have a lot of power/control of where/when/how they want they're stuff sold....

Last edited:
I highly doubt NDC will ever put Iggys back on the store. There most likely done with the Spring and Summer colorways and next colorways you will see are 2013s. Nike is producing enough to just meet demand, they don't want any pairs going to clearance racks or sitting for a while. It entices stores to order these order filler shoes. I think there was uncertainty when they first released the roshe. It did catch on later on, but there wasn't all the hype like all these js are getting before release.

For people in NYC, there is a shop call Zacky's on Broadway near E4th st who carries Roshe, they have Siren and Cyber but only small sizes left. sz9 and under for $69.

Last edited:
Sorry if posted but blacked out woven(?) RosheRun for Spring 2013.
a2936q.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Stadium Greens this morning from Grail Status. This is my 2nd pair from him. Love the super fast shipping. 

Damn those wovens are fire! They will be a must have.

Anyone seen women's red or blue/volt colorways for less than retail online? much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom