ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lmao that's what I'm saying. Not sure what is up with the Costanza Gump hype. Cortez in any form are wrong. Maybe that is just cause I was raised in the hood the only peeps rocking Cortez were gangsters with size 42 Dickies and Ben Davis shirts. (Pants stapled to the back of their shoe).

copped some floral prints for next summer on a restock.... 
glasses.gif

haven't been in this thread in a while
Let me fill you in then, Nike put a Cortez upper on a NM sole, called it a Roshe, made it a QS,  people went crazy, fell for the hype, and are now paying r*** prices to resellers on eBay. End of story.

Last edited:

Let me fill you in then, Nike put a Cortez upper on a NM sole, called it a Roshe, made it a QS,  people went crazy, fell for the hype, and are now paying rape prices to resellers on eBay. End of story.
do you not know what the ld-1000 is? It's not a cortez.

Let me fill you in then, Nike put a Cortez  upper on a NM sole, called it a Roshe, made it a QS,  people went crazy, fell for the hype, and are now paying rape prices to resellers on eBay. End of story.
LD-1000... it's right on the box. I also don't think we're supposed to drop R bombs anymore.

LD-1000... it's right on the box. I also don't think we're supposed to drop R bombs anymore.
Even with the R word, sold listings are maxing out at about 200 with about a 170 avg sale.

By the time you factor in shipping costs, paypal/ebay fees, you are making squadoosh. No way I am getting rid of these for 20 bucks profit. Bump that noise.

EDIT- That is if you paid the 125 shipped from END. Dont know what the NDC price was.

Last edited:

do you not know what the ld-1000 is? It's not a cortez.
Yes I do but on the sole it looks just like a Cortez, the proportions look nothing like the ld-1000, Stevie Wonder can see it.

And if they made ld-1000s with a NM sole and called them ld-1000s NM they would have sat on shelves nationwide. They called them Roshes just to hype ppl up. They fell for it. So hard.

Last edited:

Even with the R word, sold listings are maxing out at about 200 with about a 170 avg sale.

By the time you factor in shipping costs, paypal/ebay fees, you are making squadoosh. No way I am getting rid of these for 20 bucks profit. Bump that noise.

EDIT- That is if you paid the 125 shipped from END. Dont know what the NDC price was.
Yeah I got mine off end for the 126 shipped. NDC was 90... so yeah, resale isn't really nonconsensual at this point.

I got mine for 27$ from bodega. Granted I had some $$$ in my paypal balance, bank transfer covered the rest. 

NDC had them for $90. If a shoe is $90 retail and you pay $200 that's more than 100% over retail if the isn't **** idk what is.

Anyone have some knowledge on the Floral prints starting to drop now?  Are these a GR in the US?  Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger now, and pay retail plus shipping from a boutique that got them, or wait for them to drop somewhere with free shipping.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Anyone have some knowledge on the Floral prints starting to drop now?  Are these a GR in the US?  Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger now, and pay retail plus shipping from a boutique that got them, or wait for them to drop somewhere with free shipping.  Thanks in advance for any help!
they released a few weeks back in europe and were just restocked on nike eu, so i cant see why the shouldnt be a gr in the US. 

just dont know when ^^

they released a few weeks back in europe and were just restocked on nike eu, so i cant see why the shouldnt be a gr in the US. 
just dont know when ^^

going to be a pretty general release....should be popping up with your local malls soon. don't forget to check Nordstrom! Saw them this past week.

21st of Nov for the States.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/~/nike-release-dates

Figured my first post on here should be of benefit to someone! 

Got my Fragment LD-1000s yesterday too, love that they didn't release here in Aus so there are not many around.

Last edited:
that's a steep price. If they didn't have the NM sole, they would be plentiful on shelves, even if it was a limited edition fragment nikelab release. 

The florals are popping up on the boutiques and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they on the US Nike calendar for the 21st or something. 

also, just noticed these came up on Eastbay.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...s/aqua/aqua/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Doesn't look bad at all. Would've probably looked better with a black sole

EDIT: Iguanas size 10 and up, are available on champs. Was able to add to cart and check out.

http://www.champssports.com/product...n-mens/olive-green/black/off-white/?size=10.0

use code CPCH3BK5 for $10 off. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom