ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw these a couple of days ago and forgot to post the pic on here. What do you guys think of these customs?

Seriously debating having this man customize a roshe pair for me.

WHAT!!  When did these release?  Please enlighten me and give me more info on this pair if possible @seriouslynogame  
laugh.gif
 I was looking at the pic trying to figure out what he customized but if you want more pics of that shoe here they are. Sold out though. http://www.endclothing.com/nike-roshe-run-metric-qs.html

Excellent,  I was especially impressed on the fit, which is better than any of the other roshes I own.

The quilted lining is a awesome touch, definitely adds to the premium vibe of the shoe.

They look amazing on foot as well.
+1 for this. I posted my Pendleton Roshes in the ID thread as well. I've got 5 other pairs of mesh Roshes and these are somehow even more comfy. Very impressed with them and I highly recommend making a pair.

Every Nike I've ever bought has been a size 11, including previous Roshes but just got my Wolf Grey Flyknits in the mail and they are huge. Of course there are no 10.5s...should I suck it up and wear thick socks, wait for a US release, or unload them?

Every Nike I've ever bought has been a size 11, including previous Roshes but just got my Wolf Grey Flyknits in the mail and they are huge. Of course there are no 10.5s...should I suck it up and wear thick socks, wait for a US release, or unload them?

Well if it's too uncomfortable I'll just sell them and wait. Isn't the main ppint of getting the roshe is for comfort, at least for me it is.

I just got my Calypso for 80 bucks

You guys gonna go TTS on them? Have this nagging feeling to size down for some reason.

I dunno. I kind of think they are. Im bout to pull the trigger, I never order from END anyways...

Back
Top Bottom