ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thinking about grabbing the 11.5 but im normally a 12 ...... anybody else went a 1/2 sz down & they still fit ok ? ... not too tight?

grail status raised their prices
mean.gif
if anyone else didnt notice.
i did they saw how fast they sold em so they bumped up about $5

thinking about grabbing the 11.5 but im normally a 12 ...... anybody else went a 1/2 sz down & they still fit ok ? ... not too tight?
yea im a 10.5-11 but my mangos are size 10 and they are still good if you stuff socks in the front for a day they will stretch the mesh a little and fit better.

so tempted to double up on black sails, i really need to considering how many times i've worn my current pair...

talked with Grail Status on instagram, supposedly shipping Roshe orders out tomorrow via USPS priority (2-3 days).

Last edited:
I bought the 2nd to last pair of Iguanas. sz 8 only remaining.

On UO that is...nvm its sold out.

Last edited:
in a span of 2 days including yesterday and today i was able to get last sizes in the stadium greens last night at WCC for $40 and cybers and sirens today at Sports Chalet for $50 each after work...all with the last pair in my size :smokin

i gotta thank my sister and her boyfriend for starting me up on the challenge reds, bought the iguanas at NR for $30 last month, and the last 3 were meant to be :lol: :tongue:

now i just need sails, calypsos and mangos! the rest i could care less :lol:

Tried the Imperial Purples on today and went a full size up. For those broshes with female roshes, are they smaller (length wise) than your male pairs?

happy i got my iguanas from uo and looks like grailstatus will be legit so in a matter of days copped about 3 pairs of roshes i had been looking for and for decent prices

got hot sauce on my black sails and I tried cleaning it off but it left this red tint on em on the white side panel. Anyway to clean em guys?

Last edited:
in a span of 2 days including yesterday and today i was able to get last sizes in the stadium greens last night at WCC for $40 and cybers and sirens today at Sports Chalet for $50 each after work...all with the last pair in my size
smokin.gif

i gotta thank my sister and her boyfriend for starting me up on the challenge reds, bought the iguanas at NR for $30 last month, and the last 3 were meant to be
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

now i just need sails, calypsos and mangos! the rest i could care less
laugh.gif
Great pick ups what size are you? thats rare to find these at sport chalet and NR still

got hot sauce on my black sails and I tried cleaning it off but it left this red tint on em on the white side panel. Anyway to clean em guys?
Try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Just soak the Eraser in water and lightly scrub on the stain. Should rub right off.

Back
Top Bottom