ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Cool, so it looks like these will be in mismatched, and matched pairs. - KoF

Last edited:

holy crap i went to look for some team red roshes sz 9 on ebay and the prices are insane. 
sick.gif
Not ****, it hurts. I bought those damn things for like $60 and I just was disgusted when I looked on eBay. They can keep them. Worse, they were like $42 on one of those overstock sites. Obviously not Roshe related, but I feel the same way about the Urban Camo GL3s. F me!

holy crap i went to look for some team red roshes sz 9 on ebay and the prices are insane. 
sick.gif
One of the most produced colorways lmao. Them prices are ridiculous. Whoever missed out on a pair and is willing to pay that price, smh. They restocked more than once, and basically every major shoe store had them. Smh

One of the most produced colorways lmao. Them prices are ridiculous. Whoever missed out on a pair and is willing to pay that price, smh. They restocked more than once, and basically every major shoe store had them. Smh
LMFAOOOOO that cant be real life... im gonna go cop now and ebay every size lulzzzzzzz

Thanks and repped, man. Been looking for a good custom place. How long did it take from when you placed your order to receiving it?

Thanks and repped, man. Been looking for a good custom place. How long did it take from when you placed your order to receiving it?
Just under 3 weeks. They said they would be shipped 2 weeks after the order, and sure enough they were like 16 days later. Got them a few days after that.

sick.gif
Better to size up and look for a size 9.5 on Facebook. 
Curious why you made the size up statement? Is that because 9.5 is more common and obtainable? Or because you've seen a few recently that are at a reasonable price?  I guess the first comment would kinda be tied to comment 2 if it was a supply and demand thing...

Tried cleaning my Roshes today. First thing I did was the standard Jason Markk treatment. No dice. Lots of scuffs and gray areas on the midsole still. I scrubbed the outsole and midsole with a hard bristled brush and dish soap on the sink in my backyard. The same dirty areas were unaffected.

As a last resort, I just threw them in the washer with some detergent. If they don't come out looking crispy clean, what other cleaning methods do you guys recommend?

Tried cleaning my Roshes today. First thing I did was the standard Jason Markk treatment. No dice. Lots of scuffs and gray areas on the midsole still. I scrubbed the outsole and midsole with a hard bristled brush and dish soap on the sink in my backyard. The same dirty areas were unaffected.

As a last resort, I just threw them in the washer with some detergent. If they don't come out looking crispy clean, what other cleaning methods do you guys recommend?
I use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on all my Roshes, works like a charm.

Curious why you made the size up statement? Is that because 9.5 is more common and obtainable? Or because you've seen a few recently that are at a reasonable price?  I guess the first comment would kinda be tied to comment 2 if it was a supply and demand thing...
I wear a size 9 for all the Roshe's except the country pack. I tried looking for a DS size 9 of the Team Reds  for about a year at a reasonable price and I could not find any. People were asking $160+ for the shoes. I bought a DS 8.5 pair and it was too tight for me, so I gave them away to my nephew.  I ended up finding a size 9 for $90 after a while.  The prices for a 9.5 were more reasonable and more people were selling a 9.5.

Just be patient and when you see a size 9 pop up for a reasonable price then don't hesitate to buy it. 

Back
Top Bottom