ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone tried on the flyknit roshe's yet? Interested to see how the comfort is compared to flyknit racers and regular roshe's.

Also Anyone looking for the Size? UK Cement Gray Roshe's in a size 12 too?

These will be mine! FIRE

Anyone know where i can find the polka dot nycs size 9 for a reasonable price. Im still after these.
Ebay is probably your best bet but I haven't seen any on there lately for under like 185. Surprising considering they were pretty easy to cop on release day

^^^ easily the grey or all black they are just jawdroppingly gorgeous. Please hit champs with these so i can use that vip code. Are roshe releases excluded from bday coupons? If not i may get both. 

Hopefully these Flyknit Roshe's don't break the $125 price point... But I think it's going to be more like under $150. 

Hopefully these Flyknit Roshe's don't break the $125 price point... But I think it's going to be more like under $150. 
this one site had them sold out already but at the price of 160 i don't know if that site was in the US or not. But they aren't a premium or listed as such so i would hope they are sub 100.

Half of the beauty of Roshes is the pricepoint, so I hope these stay below 100. Knowing Nike though, they'll slsp on an extra $30 for this "new technology" smh

Back
Top Bottom