ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

do you guys prefer room in the toe area or the snug fit with almost no room to breathe?

been going back and forth between a 9.5 and 10... 9.5 fits snug and hurts the pinky toe (no socks). but when i war 10, there's too much room in the toe area imo..

Heads up, Shopnicekicks is having a 40% off if you buy $40 or more during the US v Germany match.

code: USA40/40 

There's a nice collection of Roshe Run's on the site!

do you normally wear socks?

the 10 is too big with socks? or without?

maybe 9.5 because they will loosen up once broken in.

on any shoe?
I tried it on $170 Free Flyknits and it worked! Asked the rep on the phone too and she said "pretty much all shoes". I wonder if it applies to Jordan Future's too...

Nicekicks did this same thing during the NCAA Final Four match. Only during the match.

I tried it on $170 Free Flyknits and it worked! Asked the rep on the phone too and she said "pretty much all shoes". I wonder if it applies to Jordan Future's too...

Nicekicks did this same thing during the NCAA Final Four match. Only during the match.

welp everything i wanted didnt have my size lol. so wasnt meant to be. lol

Heads up, Shopnicekicks is having a 40% off if you buy $40 or more during the US v Germany match.

code: USA40/40 

There's a nice collection of Roshe Run's on the site!

Good looks bro and repped! This allows me to get the blue pair of slip-on's for below retail. And its around the same price as they'd be at Finish Line, but I get to save one of my FNL Rewards and put it towards something else. (Like those Gold Medals if they ever drop. :smh: )

Good looks bro and repped! This allows me to get the blue pair of slip-on's for below retail. And its around the same price as they'd be at Finish Line, but I get to save one of my FNL Rewards and put it towards something else. (Like those Gold Medals if they ever drop.
mean.gif
)
Awesome bro!

Cheers!!

Use code "10spring75" to get $10 off at FNL. Works on these Roshes! Just got mine for $80 shipped through FNL using my WC rewards and the code!!!

Back
Top Bottom