ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How long do you get to checkout? Took me a few tries to get my code they emailed me to work and then went to finsih the order and it said I took too long and no longer in cart, wtf it wasnt more than 5-10 minutes tops.

How long do you get to checkout? Took me a few tries to get my code they emailed me to work and then went to finsih the order and it said I took too long and no longer in cart, wtf it wasnt more than 5-10 minutes tops.
5 mins is the hold time

Are you all getting charged for shipping? I though Roshes received te Free Shipping treatment
Size 12 NYCs copped I had a gift card and two day shipping code to use.
Should have saved that code for something less than $75. Shipping from their TN warehouse to FL usually ends-up as 2-day shipping regardless of shipping choice...

get ready boys

via FNL

The Nike Roshe Run City Pack will be releasing this morning, stay tuned for a link to the product. Thanks

Are you all getting charged for shipping? I though Roshes received te Free Shipping treatment
Should have saved that code for something less than $75. Shipping from their TN warehouse to FL usually ends-up as 2-day shipping regardless of shipping choice...

My orders always show up on Thursday. I'm not sure if it's ups messing around or what.

I was able to get both in my cart. However, I switched to a different tab in order to get the Ebates credit. Both were still in my cart & I was able to press the "Place Order" button. Before it could get to confirmation, I received their "Too long" prompt. Didn't feel like trying for them again so I just tried to refresh that page & sure enough, both were still in my cart. Checked-out at 8:12AM...

Back
Top Bottom