ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey all. Missed the window to buy direct from Liberty. Anyone know where I can pick up a size 6 liberty roshe? Thanks

Last edited:
Finally received my Roshe NM SPs in hands. Thankfully these only run .5 small and I've got my perfect size.

(Normall an 11, these 11.5)

Definitely worth the European retail.

Note : the kit is Team GB soccer kit from London 2012.

Last edited:
These are the Nagoya Marathon one's. They released a couple months back, strictly in Japan. They aren't gonna be releasing here in the States.

They dropped in the States already at some boutiques. I know Blends had them.

Those release dates are not for the US... that is when Kicks Crew "Preorders" will release.  
Yeah I realized that after I posted, but it looks like they release theirs like a week or two after the US release dates. For example the Yeezy Foams that came out today release on the 29th, so hopefully these release like a week or so before the dates they have up. 

Yeah I realized that after I posted, but it looks like they release theirs like a week or two after the US release dates. For example the Yeezy Foams that came out today release on the 29th, so hopefully these release like a week or so before the dates they have up. 
I hope so, fingers crossed.  

just wondering if yall know any spots besides the obvious (eastbay, sizeuk etc) that i can buy roshes from?

im in australia and times are tough lol

thanks fam

anyone know any site selling the PS sizes ? NDC only seems to have GS and toddler sizes...

when did the all white mens pair release in the US? White palms sittin in europe, that price tho these supposed to be cheap and affordable casual shoes... $100+ retail in europe...

anyone know any site selling the PS sizes ? NDC only seems to have GS and toddler sizes...

when did the all white mens pair release in the US? White palms sittin in europe, that price tho these supposed to be cheap and affordable casual shoes... $100+ retail in europe...

Any link for the white palms sitting in Europe ?

Back
Top Bottom