ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not gonna even voice an opinion for Roshes when it comes to running, just Don't Do It. lol
+1 
laugh.gif

To be fair, there's a LOT of shoes that you shouldn't be running in. Moccasins and slippers are pretty good examples of that haha.

So they don't make shoes for long distance running? Or for over/under pronated folks?

There's a market obviously. Maybe they don't like the profit margins.

Roshes > flyknits in comfort imo
i disagree. maybe for just lounging around. 

but if im going to be doing any type of walking i would choose flyknits any day.

roshes make my feet tired if i wear them too long. 

Roshes are not made for running. Once you put them on I just don't see how anyone could even think it would be a good idea to run in these things. No support whatsoever and the cushioning isn't great. I've run down the street to the mailbox in them, but that's about the only running I'd consider in these. Great casual shoe, but that's it. Bottom line is you are one crazy dude if you run in Roshes. And seriously smh at people talking about they played ball in these things.

Now I agree with the member who said running in Nike shoes is a bad idea altogether, but I finally found one exception. I ran my first half marathon last weekend in a pair of flyknit lunars and they performed amazing (finished in 1 hr. 47 minutes). I typically think Nike shoes are garbage for running in, but after training in Mizunos, Brooks, Saucony, and Asics, I decided the flyknits were my weapon of choice. They were feather light and the cushioning was top notch.

I just haven't found Nike shoes to be good for running. I've run in Air Max 95, Pegasus, and Free Runs. My feet feel horrible during and after my runs and also I got blisters. So I basically just wore Nike's for casual wear and stuck to more serious running brands with Mizuno and Brooks being my favorite. But the flyknit lunars are legit. They aren't as durable as the other brands though.

Man I couldn't believe it when I read that someone balled in these things. Insane.

Yeah I wish there was a running shoe for my under pronated foot that had the light weight and looks of Nike Flyknit but the underlying support/sole of the Brooks Beast.

maaaan I can't see anyone doing anything besides chilling in these. forgot my flyknit trainers one day in my car before wrestling practice and all I had in my locker was a pair of roshes and my wrestling shoes. my feet haven't forgiven me since. I honestly would've been better off running barefoot on the indoor track.

^^^Its random and set by customs. The safe bet is if they're declared as a gift with a value less $250.

Anyone know a site I can buy laces similar to the Roshes? I was at my local HoH and they just had fat laces. I'll check NDC.

^^^Its random and set by customs. The safe bet is if they're declared as a gift with a value less $250.

Anyone know a site I can buy laces similar to the Roshes? I was at my local HoH and they just had fat laces. I'll check NDC.

I've heard it its random, but most people say under $200 and you won't get charged with customs.

got mine off ebay.

Back
Top Bottom