ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here's a picture of my Volts fresh out of the washer, thought i'd share. Pic taken/edited by my 4S.
b7l6xx.jpg

How well did it clean your outsole? Pics?

i want to see the navy premiums in real life...are they dark or light navy...so many different pics...

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get the Mango's in Hong Kong or possibly any other Asia release only roshe? Have a friend going tomorrow and asked if I wanted anything from there

i am a 10 in mens, got the 12 in women and they still feel a bit too narrow, they are snug on the side but a but too long in the toes. Mens cut all the way unless you have small feet or narrow feet.

What we need is more mens colors!!

Come on NIKE!!! I know your read our blogs...the hunger is out here for these ROSHEs....SMH @ Team Roshe scrambling for womens colors.:smh:

just came across this site on instagram. went to their site and their selling sport yellows for 170$ and siren reds for 225$...smh

Is $200 for 11.5 Mangos getting hugely ripped off?
at this point probably not.  higher than previous prices but as the days go on the mangos become more and more limited.  that normally means prices are going to go up.  if you want them, you will pay that kind of price.  i thought i would never pay double the price of $70 for a roshe but did it twice for the mangos and calypsos.  it comes down to how badly you want them

So I pulled the trigger and ordered the The Blue Soar's; I went a size up. Too bad the laces aren't a solid color though.

at this point probably not.  higher than previous prices but as the days go on the mangos become more and more limited.  that normally means prices are going to go up.  if you want them, you will pay that kind of price.  i thought i would never pay double the price of $70 for a roshe but did it twice for the mangos and calypsos.  it comes down to how badly you want them

THIS

i waited and waitied...passed on many opportunities to get them at am, what i thought then, too high cost just so I can try to get them at retail. As time has come and gone, the quantity of Mangos have gone down and the hopes of getting them around 70-80 have diminished. I said enough is enough and got my pairs secured and should have em by the end of the week/beginning of next week. Do what you gotta do.

Jedi, I just got 6 pairs from feetpeople.  The size 36" round work well and are close enough for me and there are so many colors and so cheap that it doesn't worry me to just grab a bunch of pairs to try out.  

Back
Top Bottom