ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wear 10.

All of my Roshes are 10 except my brown box Calypsos, which are a 10.5. They fit fine, but my 10.5 red box Calypsos fit larger for some reason.

In the past people have said to size up .5 on the FBs, so I think it'll be ok. We'll see.
youll be good with sizing up .5 on the fbs. good choice

I just chatted with a Nike rep. They said they didn't even drop the yeezys this past Saturday. I was like. Ummmmmmmmm......OK. so they will still restock these online at some point in the neat future according to the rep.
Rep heard Yeezy and thought the real yeezys hha

was fortunate enough to pick up a size 9 in the mint tbs earlier today, just received my confirmation. Getting them in on thursday 
nthat.gif

HUGE problem with that fan made nike ad, was what was is it doing in the Roshe thread? I was waiting to see some roshes appear. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Got a nice little giftcard from a friend so I'm probably gonna pick up the new Black/ Cool grey pair. Anyone pick up a pair yet would like to see some more pics 

Deserves more views?
You couldn't even record it in LANDSCAPE

Iknorite? :lol: Despite it being totally offtopic, I'll still give you feedback on this. Not in landscape, poor sound quality, nothing special as far as camerawork goes. All in all, it LOOKS homemade. The music doesn't really sync up well, can hear wind rustling through the mic, it's a bunch of snippets thrown together with no actual direction. All I hear is some corny catch phrases followed by tossing a football out for your friend to catch. Not necessarily an amazing catch or anything, just looks like two kids running around. If you want to say something like "better hands," maybe you should do something to highlight that a little more. A more well-timed cut to slow motion as that person is diving to catch the football would probably be a more optimal time for this. You kept saying similar catch phrases. Well, do something with them. And the ending? Absolutely nothing dramatic about it. All I saw was a basketball going into a hoop with a cut to a low-quality, pixilated Nike stock image. Overall, quite a poor UX watching this "advertisement."

i was laughing so hard reading the teamroshe twitter after the mints released lmao all the hypebeasts "FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF ROSHES #YEEZYS"

yesterday I was literally texting someone who was attempting to resell me mints as they were in his cart lol. obviously i didn't bite. as I said yesterday the rep I spoke to said that they are definitely still in production as well as a couple of other shoes that I asked him about (not allowed to say, but think ducks). The red box indicates that it is a retro and not just stock that Nike has been sitting on for 10 months.

Last edited:
Hopefully these end up as widely available as the calypsos did so the resellers are sitting on their mints and really 4 pairs I understand 2 so you have a pair to wear once the first pair get beat up but 4 that's too much

Who is to say how many pairs one should have? I mean if you love the shoe, then I don't see a problem. If I could, I'd have 10 BC 3s, 12 WC 3s. I like the shoe that much and if I have the money, so be it.

And let's be honest, it's human nature to be selfish or greedy. If we're going to get all moral and talk about fair and all of that...there's members on this site using link grabbers, bots, RSVP services just to get a shoe. But at the end of the day, it's all Nike's fault. Make enough shoes.

Roshe's aren't really sought after. Just make them all GRs.

I still wear my mints from the very first drop, don't really feel like I need another pair "on ice" because I take pretty good care of my shoes, but honestly I can't hate on people buying multiples, hype aside it's honestly one of my favorite pairs and wouldn't mind guaranteeing that I'd have a clean pair for a long while. I would just rather multiple different colorways than spend money on multiple pairs of the same colorway, but that's just me. Can't hate on those that but multiples but I do sympathize for the people who haven't gotten one yet, keep your head up guys. Sorry for my 2 cents of the day no one asked for haha.

I don't clean my shoes. I'm too lazy (though I probably should). My Iguanas, Yeezy iD, Black Sails (or maybe Black/Grey) and the Red joints are dirty, especially the soles.

I have a bottle of Jason Mark and the brush just laying on the floor staring me in the face saying use me, bastich.

Not sure if this means a restock is coming but the FB mints at NDC aren't showing "Out of stock" anymore.

However, there are no sizes available to add.

Worth looking into throughout the next few mins/hours...

803am pst

back to being "out of stock"

Last edited:

Not sure if this means a restock is coming but the FB mints at NDC aren't showing "Out of stock" anymore.

However, there are no sizes available to add.

Worth looking into throughout the next few mins/hours...
was doing that on and off yesterday as well

Back
Top Bottom