ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i felt like nike restocked twice..there was one batch released at 8 am, and then the one at 1 pm. bcuz of this, i dont think its reasonable for nike to cancel, how are we supposed to kno if it was one release>

As long as you used two different forms of payment you will be fine. If not I would call and complain I know I will I didn't see a one per customer on the link correct me if I'm wrong.

Used phone/ CC for one and had it shipped to home address.
2nd order off NDC w Paypal and shipped to office..
Let's see

Do u guys like the roshe run court? It kind of grow on me. Pic via dylan raasch
I like these roshe run courts, although, if by court they mean basketball court, I don't see myself playing any basketball in them. I do like them though, they look really comfortable.

Used phone/ CC for one and had it shipped to home address.
2nd order off NDC w Paypal and shipped to office..
Let's see
did the same thing one to my house and one to my school and one with CC and one with paypal. Hope it goes through i want one for trade bait. SOOOO if anyone wants to trade there cheetah sz 11.5 for a mint sz 11.5 hmu

As long as you used two different forms of payment you will be fine. If not I would call and complain I know I will I didn't see a one per customer on the link correct me if I'm wrong.
True. Where did it even say one pair per person, Twitter link?

Mints restocked today?!?!?!

Been out all morning then came home and spent the afternoon tracking down a pair of the Premier Dunks (which I fortunately got since most local skate shops do phone orders). Still bummed I missed out. I guess in this day & age, 1 for 2 ain't bad (skipped the Bobcat 10's - not feeling those). 

I'm ready for better OG mesh releases. Tired of hearing about the FB model. 

Roshe Courts and the new sneakerboots are meh as well.

Copped mine at the 8 am et preparing to ship. Should get them by next thursday or friday 
smokin.gif
So I ordered 3 pairs on one account, 2 are preparing to ship and one is "submitted' tho the second pair had the same message and recently switched. Interesting to see if they will cancel.

So I ordered 3 pairs on one account, 2 are preparing to ship and one is "submitted' tho the second pair had the same message and recently switched. Interesting to see if they will cancel.
hopefully mine doesn't get canceled.. i been on the hunt for these for a while. 

First pair shipped. Hoping the second one ships now as well. Funny because I placed the one that shipped first after the one I'm waiting on. 

Back
Top Bottom