ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I horribly regret going after those Breds over the cheetoshes last week. I didn't really want them at the time, but now they've grown on me to the point that I'm contemplating resell prices...
breds over cheetos any day my man.

Last edited:
do these premium NRG casuals fit the same way as the mesh on mesh?

They're a little more snug than the OG mesh, but I have the same size in both and don't have any issues.

just dont get how people are trying to sell worn cybers for 2x retail
I just bought a DS "Ross" pair of Cybers from an eBay seller for $79 including shipping. No box and $35 price written in silver sharpie on the sole but whatever. Already rocked them. It was a good pickup especially since no one knows if/when these will restock like the other OG's have recently. 

I just bought a DS "Ross" pair of Cybers from an eBay seller for $79 including shipping. No box and $35 price written in silver sharpie on the sole but whatever. Already rocked them. It was a good pickup especially since no one knows if/when these will restock like the other OG's have recently. 
get some finger nail polish remover and rag and rub the sharpie will come right out

Anyone have an info on the Roshe Run Mint's that were supposed to release on NDC.

I feel like i never heard anything since they cancelled the release, yet the following week, the cancelled release of the prelude IV/V's appeared.

Can anyone suggest sizing on the fb mints? I normally wear a 11.5 in everything nike ,jordan, dunks etc etc and a 12 in runners AirMax 95 AirMax 90's. I was thinking of getting an 11.5 but someone is trying to sell me and 11 and he says they run big compared to other Roshes. Should I do 11 or 11.5? These would be my first Roshes.

Thanks in advance

Can anyone suggest sizing on the fb mints? I normally wear a 11.5 in everything nike ,jordan, dunks etc etc and a 12 in runners AirMax 95 AirMax 90's. I was thinking of getting an 11.5 but someone is trying to sell me and 11 and he says they run big compared to other Roshes. Should I do 11 or 11.5? These would be my first Roshes.

Thanks in advance
Size up .5 They fit more snug apparently.

I'd recommend getting a Size 12

grimeyy grimeyy really? I was hearing to get my normal 11.5. Damn! You have a pair?

Yes really. And no I dont have one. I was planning to get one from the restock but fellow Broshes who own a pair gave me a heads up!

If youre paying anything more than retail, just wait for the restock

Mints def don't run bigger then normal roshes....I get all my roshes a size 10 and my mints are a bit snug

grimeyy grimeyy thank you sir. I'm trying to wait for the restock but I want them for a trip I fly out on for the 24th.

I wanted to bring 1 pair of sneakers and have been wanting these for a while so I'm debating paying over retail for them. As much as it pains me!

I dont understand that shop at all. 

Maybe it's the fact that there's no Ross in Canada so I've never been there (we do have "Winners" here, looks like the same kind of shop)

Why would you write on a shoe with a sharpie ? how is it so hard to take that extra 3 seconds of that employee's life and ask him to use a blank sticker and write on it haha ? 

I dont understand that shop at all. 

Maybe it's the fact that there's no Ross in Canada so I've never been there (we do have "Winners" here, looks like the same kind of shop)

Why would you write on a shoe with a sharpie ? how is it so hard to take that extra 3 seconds of that employee's life and ask him to use a blank sticker and write on it haha ? 

I guess they do that because people are known to change price tags on items at ross/tj maxx/marshall's etc.

I got wide feet two so around the toe area it gets really crammed and sorta sticks out. I was really disappointed when I first tried them on. Its the material that doesn't allow for any stretch. When I tried on the City pack QS mids, the material was way more comfortable, so I picked up a pair. I was quite happy after that.

Im ordering something off ndc, would I be able to use ebates and a 10% discount code that Nike rep gave me?

Back
Top Bottom