ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, really? All this time, i was floating on fake lunar clouds :lol:  

The difference between flyknit racers/trainers and roshes in terms of comfort is like night and day though :lol: After wearing racers every day for a few weeks, I put on my roshes and they felt like straight up bricks :x

Anyone know a site with size 9 Calypsos? keep missing out..
they restocked those like everywhere recently

idk how you missed out i even copped a pair 

i was ganna buy a pair off ebay too before the restock

resell prices arent too bad goin for like 100 

Probably gonna cop those cool greys soon but those will probably go on sale so I'll wait a bit. Saw them in person and they're very nice. A lighter shade of black than the other black based roshes and just a clean look overall. Recently ripped my black/sails too so I'ma probably use those for my breakdancing.

Last edited:

they restocked those like everywhere recently

idk how you missed out i even copped a pair 

i was ganna buy a pair off ebay too before the restock

resell prices arent too bad goin for like 100 
I miss out on the restocks because I work night shift. By the time I got out of work my size was already sold out.

That print doesnt look good at all lol.
Reminds me of that kiss tattoo kenyon martin had on his neck.

Those are the worst thusfar imo. Shoulda kept em all red if they are actually mens

That print doesnt look good at all lol.
Reminds me of that kiss tattoo kenyon martin had on his neck.

Those are the worst thusfar imo. Shoulda kept em all red if they are actually mens

HAHAHAHA I thought of that immediately when I saw the pic!

Thanks but her szs is sold out. I think im gonna go in a hunting trip from store to store in NYC

I know a spot that might have the Chalks. Bought it for my mom last summer. It'd be Canadian retail though. LMK

Thanks i'll let you know if i find them this week

Back
Top Bottom