ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Where are there mangos still for retail?
saw em on blends

and now i can't decide between the mango v2s and the woven dark atomic teal. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys, can one of you try contacting finishline in Fordham New York? I keep getting call failed for the past week. Idk why. I'm trying to see if they have sirens. Thanks a bunch

Saw the sport reds and black cyber blue at ross for 35.
small a** sizes tho. Yall should def c heck on dat.

hey guys, just a heads up. I called NDC and was able to get another pair of calypso. 

What size did you get? I just called and all they have left is size 15. FWIW, the person I spoke with said it was still showing as active in their system which usually means it will restock at some point. For now I guess I'm still on the hunt for a size 10...

Yeah...I tried calling NDC, and they said no , their online inventory represents their available inventory to sell over the phone. Only seen sz 14 and 15 since this morning, so not sure how you did what you said you did.

i was getting my price adjustment for my volt racer and asked him to look for a 8.5 calypso. shoes is under my orders list now. 

I'm not too worried. They will be there.

I beat my sirens to death last  year, so i'm still happy about picking up another pair of those from earlier this week.

Sirens were in stock at my local finishline no size 13 tho patiently waiting for another shipment

South Texas btw

Last edited:
i would bet that nike restocks them.. and about a week or so they will be in finishline. i went into finishline today and they had the sirens and the knicks

Repped. I'm going to check with my local Finishline tomorrow to see if they have sirens. Work made me miss them on FNL.

Back
Top Bottom