ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size? Cement collection up now. Just copped the blue ones.  Wasn't feeling them in the initial pictures but the newer pictures make them look 
smokin.gif

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-roshe-run-'cement-collection'---size?-exclusive/003348

The Roshe hype is close to gone imo, the Urban Safari pack sold out within minutes, in fact I didn't even get a pair

Now the cement pack have been up for several hours and even some of the most popular sizes are still available, not saying it's a bad thing but funny to see how much has changed from one collab to the other!

Perhaps Size? has recieved more pairs this time, that could be another explanation, but still..

The Roshe hype is close to gone imo, the Urban Safari pack sold out within minutes, in fact I didn't even get a pair

Now the cement pack have been up for several hours and even some of the most popular sizes are still available, not saying it's a bad thing but funny to see how much has changed from one collab to the other!

Perhaps Size? has recieved more pairs this time, that could be another explanation, but still..

I don't think the hype is gone. It's because that collab is a fail. Both of those colorways are ugly. It's like they picked the most unusual colorways they could think of. They're better off keeping it simple and clean.

Size? Colorways are hot imo. (i'm a fiend for Orange).

Wonder how many people ordered the wrong size forgetting their sizes are in UK?:nerd:

Size? Colorways are hot imo. (i'm a fiend for Orange).

Wonder how many people ordered the wrong size forgetting their sizes are in UK?
nerd.gif
I had to take my pair of Roshes off that I was wearing this morning to double check the size tag before I hit the submit button. LOL

I passed on ordering the grey ones last night when the tweet came across but couldn't resist them this morning since they were still in stock.

Does anybody own or have tried on women's Roshes? Wondering how they compare to the men's because I plan on getting a pair of the n7's. Currently just planning on adding 1.5 to the size unless anyone suggests otherwise

Does anybody own or have tried on women's Roshes? Wondering how they compare to the men's because I plan on getting a pair of the n7's. Currently just planning on adding 1.5 to the size unless anyone suggests otherwise
While I don't have a pair, I can tell you that that's what most people do. 

Sizing up by 1.5 is correct. That's what I plan on doing also. I'm right at the end—women's size 12, which is a men's 10.5.

Why is it even called the cement collection?  That pattern is called elephant print. Smh.

Anyways,  I'll just leave this here:

Thunder blue primos to welcome the cold weather.

Nice find! Debating if I should order another pair of the tarps to double up but just saw then $9 shipping cost and I can't find any free shipping code that works...

Someone needs to revive the roshes. Need like a black bottom mens, not paying extra to ID a pair with a black sole.

Someone needs to revive the roshes. Need like a black bottom mens, not paying extra to ID a pair with a black sole.

I'd say Nike should take some time off and bring them back in a few years, but I know that would involve remaking the mold and somehow turning the shoe into the shape of a banana

Anybody want to give me the lowdown on the winter sneakerboots? I tried looking
back but can't find anything, maybe i'm just not looking hard enough. If anyone has any info on spots, dates or anything else it'd be much appreciated.
Here homie follow kicksdealskicks on insta
They had a link for sneaker boot with.free.ship

Back
Top Bottom