ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

patiently waiting for siren christmas restock 
nerd.gif

Just recently feel in love with roshes a couple of months ago. Today I was able to pick up some crimsons today, these are my 5th pair of roshes and my favorite so far

Hi Guys,

Serious question, i did a search and couldnt find it. I want to ID 3 pairs of Roshe. Can you guys give me the color combo for them please? Havent bought a Roshe since the iguannas came out. 

1. Black Yezzy roshe

2. Plats Yezzy Roshe

3. Salmon toes..

I want to buy them before they take them off NIKEID.

thanks in advance!

Hi Guys,

Serious question, i did a search and couldnt find it. I want to ID 3 pairs of Roshe. Can you guys give me the color combo for them please? Havent bought a Roshe since the iguannas came out. 

1. Black Yezzy roshe
2. Plats Yezzy Roshe
3. Salmon toes..

I want to buy them before they take them off NIKEID.

thanks in advance!
you can check out the TRo website, we have a roshe iD gallery and the colors associated with each option. just click on the photo and you'll see the text. go here: http://teamroshe.com/rosheid/

Last edited:
Dang. Will they release more in the future?
There's always a chance. But when I was working at Finishline today I tried on a size 11.0 Roshe again, this time with a sock, and it fit fine! Almost felt better than the 10.5. So if I was you I would go buy the 11.0 Sport Read right this second

nah thats nuts... aint nothing any of yall can say to sway me different... they were literally the bastard of the og's & now everyone love them
laugh.gif
well my apologies for not being into roshes when they first dropped in 2012. I was into sb's at the time....So paying $110 for a ds shoe that dropped in 2012 is fair especially in a size 11 which come far and few. Its not like I wear a size 9 or 10 that literally pop up once a week for sale...So I am happy I paid $110 because I seen pairs go for more in my size....

Shout out to brokeandfamous for helping out get Sirens
glad to be of assistance....I am on the internet 40 hours a week (tech job) so I come across alot of kicks that are not in my size. So if I come across any other pairs for a good price ill let you guys know..

Last edited:
I'm asking for a friend, does anyone know if the color on the newly released roshe run split fade? My friend wants to know and I really don't have an answer for him. Thanks .

Loudest color in roshe history (don't know why iphone pics come out so freakin crapy)

And does anyone know how to hand wash roshes? Is it as effective as machine wash?
I take a tooth brush and dip it in detergent and scrub it up. 

Back
Top Bottom