ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice! Waiting for them grey ones and the iguana looking one
smokin.gif
I just looked at better pics of all 3 colorways you are definately right those grey ones and the tmnt leonardo roshes are dope also..

Anyone know how these guys fit? I'm assuming with the side panels it has, it fits tight/snug like the WVNs?
I would say probably the same as the asian premiums since they both have suede/mesh combo. My brown pair is supposed to be delivered tomm. So I will let you know but I hope it would be true to size...

you paid 110 for some cybers fam..... wow
yep. I am a size 11 hard to find a ds pair for a good price...plus I didnt want to take a chance on missing out since all these rumors going on with a potential restock for the holidays

Last edited:
i shot 150 for my size 12 tropical twists, worth it IMO. especially since 90% of my roshe collection was purchased under my swoosh account (aside from my sprites, speed yellows, and cybers all for retail lol) 

Sport Red 10.5 selling out everywhere I go lol. Had em in my cart at Eastbay earlier, got back from practice/gym and they're sold out, footaction says they have em in stock but I go to check out and it's unavailavle, no Footlocker doesn't have em either. Might have to call some places cause I really want em.

I was looking at trying to customize a split pack version of the roshe since I like the mesh better compared to the OG Mesh. I couldn't find it and was just wondering if this was an option.

Sport Red 10.5 selling out everywhere I go lol. Had em in my cart at Eastbay earlier, got back from practice/gym and they're sold out, footaction says they have em in stock but I go to check out and it's unavailavle, no Footlocker doesn't have em either. Might have to call some places cause I really want em.
Pretty sure a foot action will have them. Mine had a full range of colorways last week.

Looking for Speed yellow/Stadium green/Siren/Knicks in an 11 or 11.5. If anyone has the lead on or is selling any of these please let me know.

Looking for Speed yellow/Stadium green/Siren/Knicks in an 11 or 11.5. If anyone has the lead on or is selling any of these please let me know.
Oh and he has a speed yellow size 11.0 as well. That's two off the list for you if you make moves fast!

Does anyone know what the material is like on the marble pack? They don't really look like mesh from the pictures I've seen. Is it more like the NRG material?

Does anyone know what the material is like on the marble pack? They don't really look like mesh from the pictures I've seen. Is it more like the NRG material?
Not sure about the mesh, but I believe crayon is part of the list of ingredients..:smile:

Back
Top Bottom