ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

First time this year. Gotta start wearing these more often

Calypsos was one of the first roshes to release on NDC last year. That out of stock image has been up for a long time...

Those have been up for a very long time, and are not restocking or anything. I'm pretty sure they never even actually released on NDC.
They released on nike UK long ago. Yes it was real and for some strange reason they never took it down it still is up saying sold out.

Last edited:
They released on nike UK long ago. Yes it was real and for some strange reason they never took it down it still is up saying sold out.

Yah my bad ppl...NDC UK. Whoops! But that supposed holiday restock...who knows!

I haven't been on NT for a long time, I even had to re-register my old username... the reason for doing this is I'd like some help/insight on the RR Total Crimsons before copping.
Out of all RR colorways this is the one that differs the most in pictures, it ranges from a more yellow orange to an almost infrared color, I'm aware that people love to over saturate their pictures in photoshop and this might be the reason for the "infrared" looking Roshes, anyway I'd like to know which is truest to the real color?

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Example of the difference in color:

gives you a good idea of the real color

So I just got my Roshe's from finishline in the mail and the box came beat up like Jim Carrey delivered it himself. Shoes came fine though, glad I went with the 9's instead of the 8.5's but I just wish my right foot fit in the shoe like my left. =/ hate having a bigger left foot.

Saw the much talked about leopard FB's in person today. Must say they look much better in person than in pictures. The black really pops with the orange cheetah print, if that makes sense. 

Team Reds > Sport Reds (but to each their own...)

Anyway like I've said in the past, I've always wanted a pair of Roshe Runs to rep my alma mater. So here are my Nike Roshe Run "WAZZU"

s/o @TeamRoshe for posting that 'teaser pic' 

(I still don't think I'm done. Anyone think I should speckle?)

Anyway like I've said in the past, I've always wanted a pair of Roshe Runs to rep my alma mater. So here are my Nike Roshe Run "WAZZU"

nice job on the liner, what did you use on it?

Just saw a doctor rock a pair of Cybers! Tempted to ask where and how much he copped them for lol

Those team reds came out really nice.

When does the team red/peach check/mint liner Roshe come out? Id get the team reds, but really prefer those.

I definitely think you should speckle. Excellent job either way though.

Awesome job Toni. Got me wanting to add grey to lining of my team red customs.

These are so nice..... Ever since people pointed out that they have a lot of white, it kinda bothers me. But these are on point. The liner and eyelets tho!

nice job on the liner, what did you use on it?
I may have taken the wrong approach but soon i'll find out. I used angelus paint since thats all I had. It dried well but I'm gonna give it another day to sit. Also debating on adding black speckle but I may just pass on that being that on my other custom speckle pairs I am extra cautious when I wear them and I dont want to be like that with these since they will be one of my go-to pairs.  #GoCougs!!

You guys have no idea how surprised and crushed I was . So this officialy confirms a state release . Because anytime nike does this , they usually drop

^^ Hasn't the place holder been up for a while?

patiently waiting for blue hero's and team reds to go to $55 on zappos 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom