ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yes! My Dark Royals from Urban Outfitters arrived in the area. Should be here tomorrow! :pimp:

Why get rid of non-active team members? At one point, they contributed to this thread just as much as we did. We're acting like this is a damn business lol. :lol:

Snapped a couple better pics right quick. I'm really liking them a lot! Glad I went ahead and did it. 3 coats of Angelus fire red #185. Picked it up on on ebay. 

i say NO on cutting members.  leave them be, they are still among us....lurking....reading....waiting for their chance to i don't know lol but they are here still.

@bigpoint, what cw is that? sails or womens purple? reminds me of the olympic cw on nike sneakers this year

Last edited:
im lost on this member movement. Can someone in the know PM me and tell me what I am missing? I was here awhile back but have obviously missed all the red tape needed to get through to qualify for membership. Lord knows I PM many of the members if not in this particular thread, within the Nike thread with as much info as I have whenever I have it regarding certain stuff/releases, availability, etc... I am happy to do that in here as well, but figured most everyone has plenty of info from the regulars who post in here.

No one is getting cut. We are all BROshes and let's keep it that way. It shouldn't matter how much one has contributed or if someone is inactive. I trust that every single member on the team has a genuine interest for these shoes. We apply because we like Nike Roshe Runs and we want to be a part of the BROshe community. Instead of focusing on cutting members let's try to get the application process running smoother and the thread more friendly to the Niketalk Buying/Selling/Trading rules before it gets locked.

No one is getting cut. We are all BROshes and let's keep it that way. It shouldn't matter how much one has contributed or if someone is inactive. I trust that every single member on the team has a genuine interest for these shoes. We apply because we like Nike Roshe Runs and we want to be a part of the BROshe community. Instead of focusing on cutting members let's try to get the application process running smoother and the thread more friendly to the Niketalk Buying/Selling/Trading rules before it gets locked.
Well said boss
i hate kickscrew. vote for worst customer service of the century.
Oh agree! Absolute BS non existence customer service

many of the members are still here, nothing wrong with keeping things the way they are.  lets look forward to new members in this weekend.  

Snapped a couple better pics right quick. I'm really liking them a lot! Glad I went ahead and did it. 3 coats of Angelus fire red #185. Picked it up on on ebay. 

Looks pretty damn sweet man. Great job. Now toss some laces on those babies and take more pics!

Why get rid of non-active team members? At one point, they contributed to this thread just as much as we did. We're acting like this is a damn business lol.
laugh.gif
Seriously, no offense the way some of you team members are acting has made me decide not to apply. You're taking this a bit too serious
laugh.gif

nice customs big point, definitely feeling the pop of the fire red. And yeah this talk of of removing inactive members :smh: and I'm not even in this thread as much because of school and work but I still visit every now and thread. We are all fam here, why break it up? Everyone just trying to help one another out.

Damn, someone scooped up the Hot Punches I had my eye on that I could've copped for $56 shipped. Oh well...

i'm probably taking this the wrong way but all i want to do was clean up that first page roster and make it tidy and get a little organized before letting in new members.  don't see how it's taking it too seriously or being "junior high"

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I plan on breakin' them out this weekend when I hit up the Korean bar 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I plan on breakin' them out this weekend when I hit up the Korean bar 
pimp.gif
^lol, karaoke? koreans always has the sickest karaoke setups lol.

@ohwussup, there is a consensus to leave the roster the way it is.  everyone, let's leave it at that.  it was a suggestion by a member, no one acted on it.  no need to keep posting about it.  applications start the 1st.  lets look forward to a growing fam and build this roshe community.

btw anyone who has not voted, please do.  these shirts are getting done.  members, PM me for more info

Hey guys, please dont pound on me for this. But do you guys usually get your shoe size for Roshe's? I found a pair I wanted but its .5 size up :/. 

Hey guys, please dont pound on me for this. But do you guys usually get your shoe size for Roshe's? I found a pair I wanted but its .5 size up :/. 
For me, I had to go a full size down, since they fit a lil' loosely.  Despite having wide feet... after wearing them for a while, I've experienced that they stretch out a bit and fit perfectly after a couple of wears.

I am a true size 14, but wear size 13's in Roshe's.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom