ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Passed on the camo's but picked up the team reds and loving that maroon color 
nthat.gif

Why don't they make any of the exclusive color ways in kids sizes? So far the only way I'm even able to get Roshes is if I make my own on NikeID

Anyone else been completely spoiled by the comfort of the shoe? I tried to mix it up at work yesterday and wear another shoe besides my Roshe's and my legs and feet just weren't having it the entire day.

Anyone else been completely spoiled by the comfort of the shoe? I tried to mix it up at work yesterday and wear another shoe besides my Roshe's and my legs and feet just weren't having it the entire day.

Ive been wearing the same roshes since may.
Running. Working. Chilling. Beach. Bar. Etc.

Its why i stopped posting in wdywt lol.

Un-DSed my Blue Heroes today. Love the feeling of a fresh pair of Roshes. 

Also, my camera can never seem to capture the proper shade of blue. That being said, I definitely prefer how these look outside in natural light over how they look indoors.

Un-DSed my Blue Heroes today. Love the feeling of a fresh pair of Roshes. 

Also, my camera can never seem to capture the proper shade of blue. That being said, I definitely prefer how these look outside in natural light over how they look indoors.

So did I but forgot to take a picture

Shoe Palace in Westfield in San Francisco. The size in the shelf was the smallest size they had in stock.

I'm looking for 2 pairs in the blue gpx pack. Looking for size 9.5 both pairs. Hope someone can please help. Got funds ready.. Someone pls help!!!

sold my Nike roshe run FB's to some local for $80, and didn't even get a thank you. anyways haven't been on here for some time doesn't look like i missed anything same people asking for sirens and people selling sirens and mangos sizes8-10 from T-mall lol. the new hero and red roshes look clean and i missed out on the Size? drop and the lunar racers >.<

man wish those wmns camo's came out in men. oh well. anyone know if there is a green version of the tiger camo roshe's. i was bout to cop the black camo but decided to wait to see if there was green ones out there.

Anyone own those Hot Pink Mids or any of the new Mid CW's? How they fit / feel? Might consider picking up a pair at Shiehk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom