ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When are the Orange Leopard FBs dropping? 

nerd.gif
I've asked Nike and still no release date although there was a link to an ebay and another non-US website who had them. Would love to know myself.

The Tannery In Boston, MA on boylston street still have the whole safari line up, hit them up!
Thanks! Just completed the pack with the blue and red. They are selling for $80. They charged me $20 total shipping for both pair

Last edited:
Was just in the Tannery in Boston they do have the safaris, unlucky for me no mints or reds in my size but got the blues . You can call them at +16172675500

Last edited:
I don't have the Squadron Blues, but I did get them... for my dad! He likes them! Got my dad into the game. *insert thumbs up emoji*

I don't have the Squadron Blues, but I did get them... for my dad! He likes them! Got my dad into the game. *insert thumbs up emoji*
Hahaha I asked my dad if he wanted a pair of them since I just got mine. He said he liked the shoe, but not the color. Might pick up something a bit more low key for him.

if it is ink, you can use a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol or hairspray.

sorry to hear that about your V2's. hopefully it comes off

I went to both of those places on saturday. Steinway still had a couple pairs back then but not in my size (9), although I have a feeling that the employees lied to me. I then tried fulton cause someone mentioned in this thread that they had team reds, but the employees stated that they never had them.
you could always get them to order the shoe for you i think its like extra $3 to ship to your house

I am applying for team roshe

I first started my love for roshes about five months ago. I had a friend name Zach who had a few pairs and he bought a couple of each, so I decided to buy his crimsons I remember the next day I wore them to the movies. My problem started right then and there I realized these are style and they are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. So the next day I bought his cybers and it just kept going from there to stadium greens, Knicks, safaris and alot more others. I was done with all those Jordan's, nike sbs and other stuff like that so I decided to sell all of it. I decided why not buy some more roshes which then I got cybers mangos and sport reds and some others. I then came across this thread on niketalk after following team roshe on Instagram for a couple of months. As soon as I went on this page I made some stupid posts and people were annoyed, as I grew with the thread and community I began to learn how to help and not just receive. Everybody was so understanding with me and just great people I then began to talk to some great team roshe members and some other dudes about what I should post and do to help out with the community and they gave me a whole list of different things. The first guy that ever helped me was akosaka he should me around the thread and kept me updated with all the new releases I then had bigpoint, civickid, stussykyd, del-Ro and also majestic, dut192 and even a few others. A big part of my collection is from all the great updates and help you guys have gave me. Honestly without this thread I doubt I would know about many roshes. I always try to do my best and return the great favor that you all have done for me I couldn't thank any of you enough, even if your name is not posted I hope you know that I am talking about you to.

Thanks again I hope you will review this

Teamroshe application #happiness

-Stecky

I hope everybody takes a look at this

Back
Top Bottom