ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Took a quick look at your Flickr page... Looks like you're just using a plain old lamp to light up your shoes from the top?

A quick observation:

- Your shutter speed looks to be too slow as I'm seeing camera shake in some of  your photos. Shutter speed should be 1/the actual focal length from what you're shooting at (1.5x or 1.6x if you're on a crop body Nikon/Canon) if you want to eliminate camera shake. So if you're shooting with say a 50mm and you have a crop body camera Nikon, your minimum shutter speed should be 1/(50*1.5) which is 1/75 or technically 1/80 since there is no 1/75 LOL. Shooting anything less than 1/80th can bring in some camera shake in your shots and cause the shot to be soft. Either that or shoot from a tripod and set your camera to be on a timer if you want to break the rules. 
tongue.gif

I dusted off my camera bag last week after it sitting unused for a year and getting back into photography as well and figured the first thing I would do too is start taking pics of my shoes to get back into the swing of things. LOL

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about lighting...
Yeah, thanks man! Canon T3i to be exact. It was the first time I really played with lighting and everything, tried it before but gave up. Yeah I was also shooting in the darkness haha. I'll definitely look into eliminating shake, since I was using a manual lens and a lens without IS. Thanks bro, will do!
nice shots. the camos are getting so much hate because they are not og mesh. they are like the nrg premiums, they get softer with time and wear. this cw i already wore like 6x since i bought 2 weeks ago(including today) thats already more times than my black sails i copped from the first restock this year. i already doubled up on this cw only.
i just did it like 2hours ago and i put 2 layers, we will see how they look tomorrow.
Yeah, a lot of people say "no mesh, no deal" which is understandable, I prefer mesh than suede. But I got them for its looks, I love camo, and this camo is subtle and not too loud.
great pics, almost made me want to grab a pair 
laugh.gif
Grab one! Or at least check them out and see them in person haha.
^^Nice shots.
Thanks, hafa adai from San Diego!

Going off of yesterday's photo posts, here's shots of my Flywires.

Hyper Blue & Night Stadium DFW

nice man.  the lighting world is a whole 'nother beast.  speaking from experience, all you can do is take your time with it and you'll learn a bunch of techniques in no time.  shoot on over to photography-on-the.net/forum and read up a lot over there (if you haven't already).  when i browse through their model forum, i'm not even looking at the models anymore.. im sitting here trying to figure out where the light sources are and how they lit the scene 
laugh.gif

hit me up if you ever need help with lighting and if you need recommendations for equipment

Last edited:
Speaking ot Team Roshe. Just a suggestion to the active members. You guys should make stickers for all of the colorways released. Reason being makes it easier for us that over over 10 pairs to easily label our boxes. I already own the og sticker pack but would purchase more of you had other sticker colorways. Just my .02

this is being discussed. stay tuned.

nice man.  the lighting world is a whole 'nother beast.  speaking from experience, all you can do is take your time with it and you'll learn a bunch of techniques in no time.  shoot on over to photography-on-the.net/forum and read up a lot over there (if you haven't already).  when i browse through their model forum, i'm not even looking at the models anymore.. im sitting here trying to figure out where the light sources are and how they lit the scene 
laugh.gif

hit me up if you ever need help with lighting and if you need recommendations for equipment
Yeah man, its weird to shoot with lights you can adjust for yourself. Will do, thanks bro!

Anyone purchased the all Black/Artic womans roshes? I wanna see a feet picture to see if i can pull them off. It'd be much appreciatted if someone can upload one up. Theres none that are in stock in my area btw.

picked a pair up for the gf. Still waitin for it to arrive. the only ones in stock in my area were like sz8-9

Yeah, thanks man! Canon T3i to be exact. It was the first time I really played with lighting and everything, tried it before but gave up. Yeah I was also shooting in the darkness haha. I'll definitely look into eliminating shake, since I was using a manual lens and a lens without IS. Thanks bro, will do!
I'm a sucker for sharp images and when I first learned about how to eliminate camera shake, it opened up my eyes! (that is until I started using strobes LOL) But seriously, get the basic handle on some of these little technicalities and you're images will improve vastly and the gear you have now will provide tact sharp images!
laugh.gif

We definitely have some talented photographers here taking pics of their Roshes! The pics here are part of the reason I'm picking up the camera once again... 
happy.gif

Been trying to score my lady some roshes for a minute but I can never find a 5.5 , not even a single one on Ebay. Can anyone help?

I'm a sucker for sharp images and when I first learned about how to eliminate camera shake, it opened up my eyes! (that is until I started using strobes LOL) But seriously, get the basic handle on some of these little technicalities and you're images will improve vastly and the gear you have now will provide tact sharp images!

We definitely have some talented photographers here taking pics of their Roshes! The pics here are part of the reason I'm picking up the camera once again... 
happy.gif
Glad to hear that man, can't wait for your photos! 
wink.gif

happy.gif
always remember.. shutter speed changes brightness of ambient light and aperture changes brightness of strobes 
nerd.gif

I love Urban Outfitters X_X
UO up to the same antics

Back
Top Bottom