ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nike is driving this money train into the ground, can't wait for the hype to die down

meanwhile it's og roshes and flyknits for me

I don't understand the people that don't understand that once a company like Nike finds something that catches on, they're going to do everything they can to maximize revenue from it.

What we all know as the OG Mesh Roshe turned out to just be a new template, and the design team then worked with that template to come up with as many different/innovative/experimental/whatever combinations as they could.  Some will hit, some will miss, just buy what you like and know that more are coming.

Roshe is on the path to enter the AF1/Dunk/Jordan 1 category of perennial releases.  I've been down since the beginning, and am thrilled to see it, even if I've passed on 75% of what's come out recently.

/end old man rant

So I ordered these size 6 Beaches off of Footaction assuming there wouldn't be any problems. They came in a packaging box which is obviously not a nike nsw box. Plus the right shoe is bent upwards in the front of the shoe and the sole looks all jacked up. I don't know who to blame between nike or footaction. I'm not sure if I should just return them or try to exchange them for another size 6 which I doubt they have. All I can do is smh right now. 
mean.gif
That sucks. Probably a return pair where the NSW box was destroy due to their plastic bag of death shipping practices. Shoes look off man. I would return them with the quickness.

Debating on getting the gamma greens or team reds (leaning toward gamma beacause I have the sports).

Anyone know if the sport reds will ever restock in shiek  or champs etc. I know they restock in foot action but none around me. 

Ordered my Squadron Blues from Urban Outfitters Thursday afternoon. Just came to my doorstep. I didn't even get shipping confirmation until 4am this morning. Awesome :D

Edit. Oh, it came bagged if anyone was wondering. Box was in great condition, though. Shoes in perfect condition.

Last edited:
I've been wearing my squadron everyday to work lol the thread is almost gone on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom