ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Click it and browse away home skillet! 
smile.gif

Put in the work to find what you're looking for. Thats how you learn champ. But if there's specifics you're trying to find I can help keep an eye out. But you gotta look too. feel me?
tongue.gif

Del Ro inbox me bro [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji] I actually do have some stuff I want

Last edited:
Which camos? I was browsing on that site that Jeff put up and I saw the blue womens camos that were a Euro release I think. If you're interested in those ones. 
i wish but being a size 13-14......:smh:

talking about the newer ones. i believe they are tiger camos. just wanted to know if anyone has seen them in stores yet

i wish but being a size 13-14......
mean.gif

talking about the newer ones. i believe they are tiger camos. just wanted to know if anyone has seen them in stores yet
Oh sorry bro=/ but naw not yet. Hopefully by the end of the month. Hopefully... 

Only place I heard about it was Canada with those women ones. 

Gonna unDS the stadiums for the cousins graduation tomorrow with a matching polo, proud of the guy

I hear you man. Having a bunch of boxes that just look the same is tedious when trying to find a pair.
Like some of us already do, print out images of your sneakers and tape them to your box like so^. Hope this helps some of you!

Welcome to the thread phatcatkev!
Or...I just display all the shoes I wear in a glass case so when i get ready, at a glance i can see what shoes I want to wear

For those lazy people who don't want to browse...

http://zozotown.com/en/shop/chapterworld/goods.html?gid=1617079&rid=1006

Premium pack. Significant sizes in the black/brown colorways.
I guess since you put the direct link I'll post for anyone who wants the womens camos that released last year too from this site. 

http://zozotown.com/shop/chapterworld/goods.html?gid=1616916&did=

Not many sizes but..I don't think this is that easy of a shoe to find anyway. So for whoever it applies to. Hop on!:smile:
Or...I just display all the shoes I wear in a glass case so when i get ready, at a glance i can see what shoes I want to wear
Damn bro..

That's cheating. 

I guess since you put the direct link I'll post for anyone who wants the womens camos that released last year too from this site. 

http://zozotown.com/shop/chapterworld/goods.html?gid=1616916&did=

Not many sizes but..I don't think this is that easy of a shoe to find anyway. So for whoever it applies to. Hop on!:smile:

Damn bro..

That's cheating. 
They had the bigger sizes a while ago when I first found the site but I figured the blue camos looked to feminine for me :tongue:. Still trying to get my hands on a pair of speckles for cheap!

nice setup, mind me asking where you got your glass case?
Thanks, it goes higher but i was only focusing on the Roshes.

I actually got it when Chick's sporting goods was going out of business. They were selling all their fixtures. So i bought what ever cubes they had left. I would have bought more but this was all they had left.

^^ wow, or that! Dope set up! I like my boxes tho and it wouldn't work where I'm at atm, beautiful nonetheless.

Since the thread is moving slow anyway right now. Here's the whole case. Shoes get rotated in and out as i wear them. Most are worn, but a handful are still DS. The 3 Roshes above the other 5 are still DS.
pimp.gif

Since the thread is moving slow anyway right now. Here's the whole case. Shoes get rotated in and out as i wear them. Most are worn, but a handful are still DS. The 3 Roshes above the other 5 are still DS.
pimp.gif
You got me browsing online for cubic storages now 
nerd.gif

You got me browsing online for cubic storages now 
nerd.gif
Haha I feel ya! Let me know if you find any good ones! Ikea has some decent ones for a good price. But no glass ones. Although plenty of creative ways to use shelves that Ikea does have. I have a case that we use for pictures, but would be an awesome shoe case.

My boy used a flat shelf from ikea and mounted it on the wall in rows to display his shoes. If i can find the picture i'll post it.

Haha I feel ya! Let me know if you find any good ones! Ikea has some decent ones for a good price. But no glass ones. Although plenty of creative ways to use shelves that Ikea does have. I have a case that we use for pictures, but would be an awesome shoe case.

My boy used a flat shelf from ikea and mounted it on the wall in rows to display his shoes. If i can find the picture i'll post it.
Problem is I barely got any room as it is for my shoes inside their boxes haha, wall mounting would definitely save me some space!

Well Roshes have reeeeaally taken off since I last visited this thread. I remember getting my iguanas back a year ago, and it was like a huge deal a store near me had em. For the next several months, I was the only person I had ever seen with them in person. Now, I see about 20 people per day, in my school alone, with them. The sick new CWs, and availability is shocking compared to where we were at last year lol. I'm really glad more and more people can get these and enjoy em for everything they're worth :smokin wore the #$#%@ outta my iguanas last summer, and cant wait to do it again this summer :tongue:

^^ wow, or that! Dope set up! I like my boxes tho and it wouldn't work where I'm at atm, beautiful nonetheless.

I have the same thing about my boxes too. Always feel the need to have em with my shoes. I even have a hard time buying new kicks that don't come with the box. lol

nike is going to drive this roshe money train into the ground, just happy I have my original pairs to hold on to

Back
Top Bottom