ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It would have to be a private group where members get added in by the admins.. From that point any person in the group can add someone in. This is where it will get tricky Bc if you aren't a member then the admin would have to go in and out of the list searching for those who aren't team roshe

I suggested this long ways back but got absolutely no response. haha. figured no one wanted to carry through with it. :\

We have a facebook group for local Sneakerheads here in Portland, and it works great. I think a real Broshe Group would be awesome. Have collection pics/membership applications to get in. And its just easier to read and follow than NT (no offense). Easier to communicate, etc.

Nice photos kwong. They really do show the true color.
For some reason when I try to take pictures of mine it shows up more salmon color, oh well.
On a side note, 3rd pair of Calypsos came in today from Hype DC. I'm pretty sure they are still available in-store so if you know someone tell them to pick them up for you. They are also on sale so my pair was $125 shipped to my door.

Pat my friend Dechen works there, she says they are all sold out. Sucks that I realized she worked there the whole time, all the while ppl in the thread spoke of a "hype dc" in Australia carrying it. I didn't put two and two together , but when I checked her IG and noticed she tagged a pic of her at "work" -HypeDC . It was all too late. No sz 9 , such a pitty bc she could have shipped them to me np and used her discount. Yea I f'd up.. Damn

Anyways pat.. What's good with that sz 9 mango lol.. C'mon man!!

Last edited:
no, because you could be that seller... i'm just ****** with ya, i saw this guy's posts earlier today.  i don't see why it wouldn't be legit. but i notice he's not in US

if international i'd just go with kicks crew or rmk store

Last edited:
no, because you could be that seller... i'm just ****** with ya, i saw this guy's posts earlier today.  i don't see why it wouldn't be legit. but i notice he's not in US

if international i'd just go with kicks crew or rmk store
Ok thanks lol. I just hate buying anything off ebay with Hong Kong as the location.. Never know what to expect

trying to cool these off a lil. just used electrical tape on the swoosh for an idea of how itll look. Opinions?

just pickedup my Mangos

thanks again Kev...good meeting you bro :pimp: :pimp:

Womens blue/white and Women blue/volt and I think Ill be done with Roshes....unless more Men cws drop

Last edited:
yeah i got these at outlet for 50 bucks so i figured id buy them. So the pink black combo you think looks less feminine?

Yes my local outlet had a bunch of women's roshes for 54.99. THey had the violets, hot punch, and blue. Had them up to a womens size 11. Here is the number if anyone is interested (843) 744-3966

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

BigPoint - Here are my custom reds using the black/palest purple as a base. The red I used is called 'Fire Red' and is actually brighter than in the picture, kinda similar to infrared. It's pinkish in some light and orange-red in others.

Here's the rest of my custom lineup, all using the palest purple as a base except for the prisms (used the black/white/volt for that). If you couldn't already tell I'm a sucker for black based shoes. I'm thinkin about a lace swap for my cements and cool blues. I'll post more pics when the laces come in.

Got the Cool Blues on today for work :smile:

blue/orange under retail HURRY

Nike Roshe Run Dark Royal/Team Orange

The sought after and somewhat hard to find royal/orange colorway of the Roshe Run can be picked up in great sizes for UNDER retail with FREE US shipping! We spotted these for purchase at Urban Outfitters and to be honest, we have not seen these available online hardly at any shops. Featuring a color scheme that is sure to appeal to any Knicks fan, definitely jump on this awesome overall bargain because we imagine sizes might go quick! And when popular Roshe Run colorways are gone, they are for sure hard to find again for retail pricing.

Coupon Code: NEWSKOOL (Take 10% off your order)
International shipping is added cost

$7
BUY IT NOW
Sale Price: $67.50
Available Internationally? Yes
Price Includes Shipping

http://kicksdeals.com/2012/08/21/nike-roshe-run-dark-royalteam-orange/

Last edited:
BigPoint - Here are my custom reds using the black/palest purple as a base. The red I used is called 'Fire Red' and is actually brighter than in the picture, kinda similar to infrared. It's pinkish in some light and orange-red in others.

Here's the rest of my custom lineup, all using the palest purple as a base except for the prisms (used the black/white/volt for that). If you couldn't already tell I'm a sucker for black based shoes. I'm thinkin about a lace swap for my cements and cool blues. I'll post more pics when the laces come in.

Got the Cool Blues on today for work :smile:

dope customs

Back
Top Bottom