ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Smh? You didn't even try it and you go off saying people trolling. If you're not a size 8 and don't want speed yellow this post isn't for you so move on
dont start with me homeboy....im not the one...All I said if your going to tell people there is a size avail you should tell them on how to obtain it. You only mention the method after I mentioned you was trolling

Have them in my cart, debating if i should scoop em but wear them with out the insole and sockless haha. sacrifices need to be made!

dont start with me homeboy....im not the one...All I said if your going to tell people there is a size avail you should tell them on how to obtain it. You only mention the method after I mentioned you was trolling

Haha homeboy.. Easy for you to call people out behind a screen but you're cool if you think you're an *******. I provided some information I saw and I had to spoonfeed you the information on how to obtain it. Then you go and post it like its your own nice work.

Haha homeboy.. Easy for you to call people out behind a screen but you're cool if you think you're an *******. I provided some information I saw and I had to spoonfeed you the information on how to obtain it. Then you go and post it like its your own nice work.
I didnt post it like it was mine. I posted it to help people out. I will call people out in front of the computer and in person its not a problem to me...you obviously have a problem since your dwelling on it...keep it moving kiddo. I dont have the time for your nonsense

I didnt post it like it was mine. I posted it to help people out. I will call people out in front of the computer and in person its not a problem to me...you obviously have a problem since your dwelling on it...keep it moving kiddo. I dont have the time for your nonsense
point is you made a fool of yourself for calling him a liar.

TR hoards info and preaches "do your own work" so why would he post a link?

point is you made a fool of yourself for calling him a liar.

TR hoards info and preaches "do your own work" so why would he post a link?
I said post the link or he is trolling plain and simple. since he posted instructions on how to get it i simply made it easy for someone to get by posting the link. its not that serious 

Guys, please. We are arguing over a post to help me out with Speed's! Nothing more both rep'd and thank you! Anyways I called my local finishline over 2 months ago asking if they were getting in any pairs in. Fast forward none of them ever got them....

What's up guys..any word of roshes at the Orlando outlets? I'm down here for the weekend so I was wondering. Thanks guys!!

Guys, please. We are arguing over a post to help me out with Speed's! Nothing more both rep'd and thank you! Anyways I called my local finishline over 2 months ago asking if they were getting in any pairs in. Fast forward none of them ever got them....

I did a stock locate through ndc today for the Paris too but no luck

Fellas before you guys start at each other. Think about this, there's no point of arguing on here it's just a waist time. it really doesn't matter who put the link up. its about sharing with the community so Just move on.

"just a waist time" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A bunch of og cw's just popped up on eBay in a variety of sizes..(relatively) decent prices too. A few of them are BIN's, so act quick.
Legit check on the speed yellows from llkicks_com? I'm a little weary about the pull tab in the back... Price is higher than I wanted to pay but I'm getting desperate. LOL

EDIT: DOH! And it's already gone! LOL

Last edited:
not really most have 28-30 dollar shipping :/

If nothing else, the mango's are $153 shipped. That's about as cheap as you'll find them anywhere these days. Even the sirens aren't the worst deal. Honestly, that's probably a bit much for the stadiums and speed yellows though.

Sorry for the late reply but someone requested a comparison shot of the sport red and challenge red earlier in the week. The red on the challenge red is noticeably brighter (but my sport reds are beat so that could contribute to the darkness of them). The mesh is completely different; the challenge red mesh is a lot smoother and imo, more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom