ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

There's a dude on the TeamRoshe Public Marketplace with size 12 OG Mangos worn 2x. 

I forget who on here was dreaming of them.

Those Black/Yellow samples? Reminds me of the Nike Air Foamposite One "Cactus". Straight fire.

No they're his customs, he just painted the swoosh black. They're Speed Yellows.

NVM you must be talking about the Cybers.

Last edited:
Nice shot and nice customs! If i had another pair I would try to make them my LAKERS Roshes like TeamRoshe posted on their IG. I'm still iffy on painting the mesh.
lol too scared to do anything to the mesh. maybe if i had a fake pair i didn't give a damn about haha
woooott
nerd.gif
thanks man, nice simple collection bro.

btw...info on the camera? lmao
Uh Nikon D5000 with AF-S NIKKOR 50mm 1:1 4G Lens

Nice shot and nice customs! If i had another pair I would try to make them my LAKERS Roshes like TeamRoshe posted on their IG. I'm still iffy on painting the mesh.
That what I'd do if I get hands on some Speed Yellows! Lakers roshes ftw.

Possibly a dumb question, but just need a quick answer. Are the OG Mango's TTS or small/big? Found a pair in my area for 8.5, but I'm a 9.5 (with socks).

Possibly a dumb question, but just need a quick answer. Are the OG Mango's TTS or small/big? Found a pair in my area for 8.5, but I'm a 9.5 (with socks).
you could possible wear them without the insoles and without socks?? ( I wouldn't advise it unless you find some for a steal I guess) You might just be happy with a pair of beaches/birches/V2s or wait for a pair in your size, .5 up or down. 

Back
Top Bottom