ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just received and am promptly returning my Midnight DFWs from Amazon.  Ugly and uncomfortable.  I'll stick to the OG.

Wore my mints today (YUP with CAMOS!) :pimp:

V.I.M. in the Bronx had V2s/Beaches, tarps, gammas & squads...

Just picked up the beaches from Zappos. Free next day shipping is clutch! Strata's (at least I hope they are) from Bloomingdales come in tomorrow as well :smokin

Does anyone know where I can get some sails in a size 11 for around retail? I'm pissed that I didn't get them from UO when they had my size.. I see a couple on eBay for $100 but trying to see if I can get a better deal than that

Amazing day at the outlets!

Only pair of FlyKnits and Roshe's.

Hurache's are on the back wall at the Kissimmee Factory outlet (not Clearance store). Most outlets have 20% off the back wall - started today.

Disgusting display of reselling at the Clearance store. Some guy who's there every day bought about 25 pairs of random shoes. Disgusting.

Saw size 10 Iguana's on display at UO Millenia along with Spring releases. UO has a great 50% off sale going on now. Got some digi camo shorts and tiger camo pants for 15 bucks each.

FNL has Beaches/V2's IN-STORE.

Hope I helped some people.
Damn, nice come up on the flyknits, you selling?  I knew that outlet had the Florals...someone had posted but forgot to call them!  argh!

Lol Eric, im 24, i have been with my girl 7years so she is more than a gf but not my wife yet, so thats wifey.

well like i said im still 24, it would be different if i was 30. we are still young she knows i want to be with her and i think i will be marrying her sooner than i thought.

if she waited 7 years she is a keeper

Y'all care wayyyyy too much about this whole topic. Everybody's relationship is different and you can call each other what you want without having to explain it. Wtf cares? But just to satisfy some curiosity, we've been together for 4 years and her being my wife is around the corner. I call her wifey because she's more than my gf and fiancé. We're basically married now and that's what I call her that.

Damn, nice come up on the flyknits, you selling?  I knew that outlet had the Florals...someone had posted but forgot to call them!  argh!

Not selling any. Wore those FlyKnits today. First pair, unbelievably comfortable. I got lucky on the Roshe's (last pair).

Stuck between a rock and a hard place... Got a $25 coupon for NDC, looking to get either an ID, a pair of DFW's, or save it for later on. Thoughts?

My Bloomingdale's order just arrived... Strata's were shipped properly along with the Night Stadium and the Hyper Blues! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom