ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have said Knickerboker Roshes many times before but I have to say the iguanas are my all time favorite. It got me into this roshe craze.

Btw, it's nice to have finally have caught up with the thread! Been gone for a good week I believe.

Also glad to hear Blue Leopard got both his sirens AND Black Speckles! s/o Jeff6698 for hitting us up with some quick info on Roshe drops! Even called me up while I was on my looooong move home through Washington down to Hawaii about the Bloomingdales DFW. Dude called Bloomingdales for me and all trying to get that discount code! I didn't get those strata's but I really appreciate all the help!

I'm glad I could help you guys out by giving some info on where to cop and update on whats going on the thread and not paying over retail, I'm sorry that you didn't get your strata dude you'll get them eventually don't worry.

As promised, some on-feet pictures of the Metrics:

Women's 10; I bought the Speckles in Women's 10 and they fit fine, but these Metrics had a little more room. Might be in search of a 9.5... for a better fit. If not, oh well... Enjoy.

P.S. Top 5 Rosherun, hands down... imo...

P.S.S. Still comfy as del-Ro mentioned earlier.
I think the metrics are pretty comfy. They are just as flexible as the OG mesh but at the same time more sturdy. Theyre pretty crazy to be honest. In the pyramid of comfort between roshe materials, to me the fall just as comfortable as the tonals. Which are probably third or second under OG mesh. 

Last edited:
Still not sure how I feel about those Metrics. Aaaand i'm a sucker for black shoes and even a bigger advocate of black soled Roshes.

Nice pics, btw.

Idk how I feel about the metrics, to each their own tho. We all got different flavors in styles. Good pics btw!

Tried un ds my roshe woven Black/Anthracite. My feet are to wide I guess sucks got them from Valentines Day and was excited about wearing them.

If anyone is looking for green wovens they have them at my local nike outlet for 74.99 they have a decent size run.

Homestead, FL outlet had trails, Black/Orange tonals, polarized pink/grey (women's) and a couple chalks in multiple sizes last week.

Hmmmm.. Soooo

Total Volt IDs

or

Platinum yeezy CW

??? 

Im crazy for volt. but the plats look so good. damn. Help?

Imma be honest, I would. Eventually I will. But my cousin is getting married in Hawaii. Gotta pay that flight ticket. Im just a college student bro lol not that rich but I got a decent job. Pacing is key for me=P But which should I do first?

So I just did my first extensive wear in the Stratas and I don't know if its just me but they are that comfortable. They don't have that pillow like cushioning of the mesh versions. The sole almost seems kinda flat, the outter sides of my feet actually hurt...WTF, so disappointed right now!

Imma be honest, I would. Eventually I will. But my cousin is getting married in Hawaii. Gotta pay that flight ticket. Im just a college student bro lol not that rich but I got a decent job. Pacing is key for me=P But which should I do first?
that volt pair would pop more imo, and I haven't seen that many pairs like that

Def go Volts, any pair of IDs aren't gonna go anywhere anytime soon. 

Hmmmm.. Soooo

Total Volt IDs

or

Platinum yeezy CW

??? 

Personally I would go with the plats, they are bit more casual and goes with a lot of clothes, though volts are great too, they are little too crazy for me. I would say it depends on your style, choose the ones you are gonna rock the most and not just a beauty that you keep ds for too long, if you know what I mean 

Last edited:
Hmmmm.. Soooo

Total Volt IDs

or

Platinum yeezy CW

??? 

Damn, you put yourself in a pretty tough spot. :lol:

I fell in love with the mesh Plats soon as the pics first surfaced.

But the :wow: :wow: factor in the Volts is worth getting as well.

man. tough to call on that one... flip a coin? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom