ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hahah right? Then again IMO Cybers are one of the best cws=P crazy how fast things escalate. Makes you thankful you got certain cws early on instead of passing an easy cop. Then again it also makes you regret passing easy cops as well LOL aka sirens, stadiums, speeds, and tropicals 
tongue.gif
Omg seriously. For my first pair, i picked up the Black/White womens CW cuz i wanted something i could wear with anything -___- i chose those over the Twists. THey were just sitting there haha
So many regrets on roshes....Like when sirens were $90 Shipped on RMKstore...i passed those up too. But life goes on LOL

And this is why people leave this thread. People like you who post unnecessarily to start conflict. If you think about it, theres really no other reason for these posts but to attack others' motives that are based completely off your judgments. 
mean.gif
 So before the reseller argument starts again, just drop it and move on. Thanks. 
people leave this thread because they cant find their fb mints calypsos og mangos or siren reds. 

people leave this thread because they cant find their fb mints calypsos og mangos or siren reds. 
LOL or that
tongue.gif

Omg seriously. For my first pair, i picked up the Black/White womens CW cuz i wanted something i could wear with anything -___- i chose those over the Twists. THey were just sitting there haha
So many regrets on roshes....Like when sirens were $90 Shipped on RMKstore...i passed those up too. But life goes on LOL

Hahah I have those too! I think I am just gonna custom those blacks though. As soon as I find out what I wanna do..If anyone has any suggestions. My sisters has the twists and I dont. wtf. 
mean.gif
 Or when sirens were in damn sheikhs for freaking forever! but yes. life does go on. 

Last edited:
LOL or that
tongue.gif

Hahah I have those too! I think I am just gonna custom those blacks though. As soon as I find out what I wanna do..If anyone has any suggestions. My sisters has the twists and I dont. wtf. 
mean.gif
 Or when sirens were in damn sheikhs for freaking forever! but yes. life does go on. 
yeah i dig the womens more cuz of the white swoosh haha i'd choose those over the sails any day..
That brings up the question, why is the mesh different for womens CWs vs. Mens?

Made payment to frugirls via paypal yesterday for a pair of the siren red.

Around how many days does it take for them to e-mail me for the shipping cost?

2 months for shipping??? even for 1 pair?

They give you shipping email when they recieve the shoes via from the seller, which took 3 days for me and 2 weeks after paying to recieve my shoes.

Last edited:
My first order took about 2 weeks from when I first paid for the shoes themselves. I placed another order last week and it should get here in a couple of days.

About the gb. I find it odd that I offered a bunch of people to do a gb and only a few ordered. Jeff seems to have gotten all 9s in sirens shortly after. I'm not saying you are reselling, but it seems kind of odd that your gb was only for sirens all in the biggest size available. Just saying...

Shipping cost is given once it arrives at frugirls 

Proper Long Beach just restocked on the black/anthracite/total crimson cw for DFW. They take phone orders.

(562) 628-9100

Back
Top Bottom