ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I seriously think there's a ton of lurkers. The Roshe Run is becoming a cult classic and a lot of resellers are trying to take advantage. Good to see my fellow Broshes limit themselves and not give in to the resellers.

I seriously think there's a ton of lurkers. The Roshe Run is becoming a cult classic and a lot of resellers are trying to take advantage. Good to see my fellow Broshes limit themselves and not give in to the resellers.

ive kinda settled & set my cap at $85 the go's & teals look great but the price doesnt & i doubt it ever will

Knicks were live 10hrs ago

Had sz11 in cart , clicked on "Place Order" 10 mins ago

Crossing my fingers!!

your good if they are in your cart.... i had the sz 12 in my cart for a hr or so & went ahead & placed the order AFTER opening up a new link showing they only had sz 6 & 13 left

Glad it sounds like some members on here were able to take advantage.  I agree there must be 100's of people just watching this thread for knowledge on where to get a pair.  Oh well not much you can do.  

My count is now at 10 CW's and unfortunately (for my wallet) there another 10 coming hopefully in the next few months that I could be interested.  Specifically every pair of premiums, as they would be great for my work environment. 

Quick question for the folks with the newer colors (I only have some of the originally released colors Blk/Sails, Iguanas, Sport Red's, and Teals):

Are the newer Roshes a different mesh? I can't really explain it besides it not being the same as the original run, but this is only in regards to the newer Women's Roshes since thats all I have seen in person. The newer Imperial Purples seem more restrictive and less breathable, don't really know how to explain it, but was just wondering if the Men's newer Roshes have that same new texture.

Thanks!

Quick question for the folks with the newer colors (I only have some of the originally released colors Blk/Sails, Iguanas, Sport Red's, and Teals):
Are the newer Roshes a different mesh? I can't really explain it besides it not being the same as the original run, but this is only in regards to the newer Women's Roshes since thats all I have seen in person. The newer Imperial Purples seem more restrictive and less breathable, don't really know how to explain it, but was just wondering if the Men's newer Roshes have that same new texture.
Thanks!

yessir. the newer womens colorways (sprite, imp. purp, black/white, etc.) all have the new mesh. its kinda tightly knit and not so meshy like. dont know why they decided the change but they did.

$85 is my limit unless i come across mangos. Calypsos are dope but i dont want to pay too much.

Knicks colorway is super underrated. I would've never copped until people started posting here about how solid they were in person. Congrats to whoever was able to get them from SH.

Knicks colorway is super underrated. I would've never copped until people started posting here about how solid they were in person. Congrats to whoever was able to get them from SH.

its the only reason id ever spend my money on knicks anything.... broshes pics made them look :wow: :pimp:

Thanks!
No, the Men's mesh has not changed. The most recent release of the Dark Royal colorway has the original Men's mesh, however most of the new Women's colorways do have the different mesh.

alright, just got my order in from kicks crew.  i understand they are a legit place, but i'm not asking for a legit check, i'm asking for a quality control question.  peep the pictures.  don't know the terminology, but the stitching around the middle of the shoe is hella sloppy, more so than my first pair

the left shoe front is really crooked.  the inside (inner?) of the shoe is lower than the outside (outer?), where it's supposed to be the other way around.  it looks like \ instead of in between -- and /.  i've had a problem with another pair too that's why i never wanted to keep it. the toe box is crooked.  anyone else pairs have this problem?

dirty as hell front underside, looks like the material is chipped

the right side shoe is not flat, it's all warped. it doesn't sit flat

another shot of the messy stitching

another

other toe box is also dirty, but not as much as the other side

messy stitching is really thick looking

can anyone comment or compare their shoes to mine?  i don't want to have to pay return shipping for this but....

Last edited:
Man I just got super excited to have my plan come crashing down! NDC was able to stock locate me a size 14 of the Calypso's at NTSF. I call and of course they don't have any and its been awhile since they had any mens sizes.

So close but yet so far 
mean.gif
mad.gif

alright, just got my order in from kicks crew.  i understand they are a legit place, but i'm not asking for a legit check, i'm asking for a quality control question.  peep the pictures.  don't know the terminology, but the stitching around the middle of the shoe is hella sloppy, more so than my first pair

can anyone comment or compare their shoes to mine?  i don't want to have to pay return shipping for this but....

I actually had a very similar problem when i first purchased my sirens. ended up exchanging them. seeing as to those are iguanas, im guessing the place you got em might not have anymore. one of those tough luck kind of things i guess...:\

Back
Top Bottom