ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I can't believe it took me so long to think of using my Jason Markk brush to clean my calypsos. The stains wouldn't come out in the wash so I assumed I had to retire them. Haven't worn them for 6 months probably. Stains are almost completely gone after one scrub. Definitely wearable again. Super excited.

t Yes really. At the end if the day hard earned money is hard earned money. A phone call that took about 3 mins is worth the adjustment. Sorry I actually believe in the concept that money doesn't grow on trees.
I asked, because I want to do the same thing bro lol. My pair just came on monday. Relax.

Man, 35 min of Call me for -$10. Atleast I was eating, washing dishes, then some laundry.

It's crazy I just saved some money, and they didn't even arrive yet. (Tommorow)

I can't believe it took me so long to think of using my Jason Markk brush to clean my calypsos. The stains wouldn't come out in the wash so I assumed I had to retire them. Haven't worn them for 6 months probably. Stains are almost completely gone after one scrub. Definitely wearable again. Super excited.

Humble brag

JK fam

I asked, because I want to do the same thing bro lol. My pair just came on monday. Relax.
Hah fair enough, read into it wrong apparently. Yes make the call, I was lucky enough to get a nice representative. Worth it since I ordered these (v2's) last weekend.

Last edited:
I just sent an email to my aunt with my number for faster responses. They said they were going for around 70. so heres hoping.

Also this kinda sucks trying to pick one out of the three. I really like the calypsos, just vibrant and out there. Obsidian are subtle and the grey's could  go with anything. Dang.
I went a half size up and they fit great for me. Fitment is just like the Floral GPX and the material does not stretch around the dorsal so half size for me is more comfortable. I see myself wearing the Black Canvas the most. Calypso Canvas Roshes are a bit too loud for me but still a good looking colorway.

I went a half size up and they fit great for me. Fitment is just like the Floral GPX and the material does not stretch around the dorsal so half size for me is more comfortable. I see myself wearing the Black Canvas the most. Calypso Canvas Roshes are a bit too loud for me but still a good looking colorway.
Thank you!! Would Rep you more if I could, but NT doesn't allow haha. That's what I thought, canvas' materical seems really restrictive so going half size would definitely be a good idea. Feel you on the gray too, most likely the one i'll bring out more. We shall see what my aunt says!

Also I won't be able to get any broshe's canvases' because they'll be going through my uncle's luggage. Sorry! I wish I could!

Hah fair enough, read into it wrong apparently. Yes make the call, I was lucky enough to get a nice representative. Worth it since I ordered these (v2's) last weekend.
No problem. Just read carefully. BTW, I got my 10 dollar refund!!!!

If they were both general release colorways, would the og mango's still be the colorway to get?

My v2s look so feminine I can only imagine the OGs.

You work for them?

Yes.

Wait. So people are breaking their neck for a $10 discount on a shoe they originally bought at retail price? OD

I said what the heck and just gave FNL a call for the adjustment on the Beaches. Also went to FNL to see if I could use $20 off Free 5.0s and employee was nice enough to let me use it. Sweet $30 for food or gas! FNL really came thru today.

Btw I stopped by DTLR here in CLT North Lake and they had Beaches as well as Gammas in stock.

Knew the complainers were going to be back. This is going to be zappos price adjustment part 2. Why does anyone care if people make a phone call to save some money? All Finishline had to do is fix the price on their site.

Knew the complainers were going to be back. This is going to be zappos price adjustment part 2. Why does anyone care if people make a phone call to save some money? All Finishline had to do is fix the price on their site.
Bruh.... nobody is here complaining except you........

because some people suck in life and feel the need to let everyone know they wipe their cooches with $10 bills. I cant believe people would even comment on anyone asking for a free $10 back. Human frickin beings.

Back
Top Bottom