ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got em, :pimp:, that crimson sole really pops...

Janoskis any day. Stood in line at my store for 8 hours to get em but it was totally worth it. Waiting on another local to restock on stratas so I don't have to wait that long for NDC shipping.
8 hours... Damn that's some serious dedication. Can't say I've ever waited that long for sneakers.

Never liked the metrics to begin with but I was really curious on how they would look like in person so I went to Attic Buena Park just to check them out person.

They are really comfortable, but just way too crazy for me. I can see why people would like them though. They are pretty.....interesting.  

Yea those metrics are weird but dope I guess. They would look cool to wear but I just wouldn't buy them, especially being a women's shoe because the fit just isn't the same for me. Cool concept though I guess.

Pfft, I like the speckles but NO WAY will you catch me wearing these liberty mesh Roshe. I wouldn't even buy them for my girlfriend! I think they messed up on this one 
mean.gif
. But keep laughing at my speckles..

Last edited:
had an opportunity to get either or both, those rosherun trails, the all black or that green/yellowish colorway.

$39, with additional 30% FNF from nike clearance store.

passed. was so close to it. they actaully ran true to size. one was size 11.5 which was my true size, the other a 12.. my true size didn't feel narrow. they were not as comfortable as regular roshes obviously, but i could see them handling more abuse as a "trail" shoe. put them back on the hash wall and they were swooped right away with excitement knowing they got something that has "roshe" name on it for $27.30 each.

/coolstorybro

I also passed on those black trails. I did see 2 pairs sz 10.5. Maybe if they were a sz 10. But that price +30% was right! I did try on those teal woven slip ons. Not as comfy as Roshes though.

Not really excited about the liberty option. Really hoping for some stripes or florals options in the near future. And for the hypebeasts, galaxy would kind of be cool.

Not really excited about the liberty option. Really hoping for some stripes or florals options in the near future. And for the hypebeasts, galaxy would kind of be cool.
Not liking the liberty options but you can't get more floral than that.

Im just waiting for someone to make a sick liberty mesh custom thats gonna make everyone change their minds. But for now...not feelin it either lol

Pfft, I like the speckles but NO WAY will you catch me wearing these liberty mesh Roshe. I wouldn't even buy them for my girlfriend! I think they messed up on this one 
mean.gif
. But keep laughing at my speckles..

Who's laughing at the speckles? they are dope & should of been a men's colorway. Nike dropped the ball on those. Florals & liberty meshes AND womens colorways on the other hand should belong to the females ONLY. Men should not wear anything with flowers on it. What's next? Slip ons? Lol I already see dudes with the DC wovens.

Keyword: womens :wink:

Who's laughing at the speckles? they are dope & should of been a men's colorway. Nike dropped the ball on those. Florals & liberty meshes AND womens colorways on the other hand should belong to the females ONLY. Men should not wear anything with flowers on it. What's next? Slip ons? Lol I already see dudes with the DC wovens.

Keyword: womens
wink.gif
i would have normally agreed with you, but then i saw the janoski digi-florals and now i do not agree with you lol

Wore my iguanas yesterday for some Cinco celebrations.

Thank god for Magic Eraser...and that my hangover is gone.
thanks for reminding me I think I have a box full of them I purchased over a year ago. I need to use them on my crimsons drunks mofos kept stepping on them yesterday...

Iguanas for the day. No hate please. I know the cuff is too high. Turns out my sweats are too short -_- hahaha

Back
Top Bottom