ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just tried it and i got an email 5 min after i sent my request stating theyre going to credit my account once my order ships.

repped!

I told you guys you could do it! It's all good though. I'm glad it worked out for you bro.

Just called finishline to check status on order, that B was still half asleep being and lazy as ****. She hungover?? I was about to say "you suck!" at the end of the convo, but then I thought, shiiiit she could mess with my order. Still processing...

Ordered 1 pair, being hopeful but if not its all good. even if NDC ran out of 10s. zappos will be my backup.

Maaaaaannn I was just ranting about their customer service a few pages back. Whoever their telecom reps are, are goons. Dude straight up laughed at me when I tried to stock locate mints a few weeks back smh.

Came in the mail today. No box, but as far as I can tell they are DS. For 70$ I am more than fine with no box. I think my theory that he got them at Ross is correct. Can't wait for a sunny day to wear them. (Sorry for bad quality phone pics)

Came in the mail today. No box, but as far as I can tell they are DS. For 70$ I am more than fine with no box. I think my theory that he got them at Ross is correct. Can't wait for a sunny day to wear them. (Sorry for bad quality phone pics)
One of my favorite colorways. :smile:

Really hoping FNL will pull through with my order of the V2's. Seeing all these chances to get a pair but i dont really wanna fork over another 70 if FNL does get my order through.

Nothing wrong with that... People could be ordering for friends, or to try out which size fits the best. Has nothing to do with reselling.
Idk but it is annoyng to see   guys ordering 2 size 9, 3 size 10, and 1 size 11 are taking away from other people who just want ONE pair.

Sweet! so the Maroons are closer to release huh? well probably overseas for now. The neutral grey sole on iD doesn't look as dark as I would like so it wouldn't be a huge difference between the sail. Probably will save money and cop those instead rather than iD.

Just confirmed with FNL. They said my order has been packaged for shipping. She said its past the point of being possibly canceled, so I guess it's looking good. Should have em next week. Glad I didn't jump the gun on NDC.

Just confirmed with FNL. They said my order has been packaged for shipping. She said its past the point of being possibly canceled, so I guess it's looking good. Should have em next week. Glad I didn't jump the gun on NDC.

Same here. IT says they already put my item on the box ready to be shipped :smokin

Back
Top Bottom